DK Firearms

Spoke to a 21 year old biden supporter today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I can't think of a court that ruled negatively based on evidence. The evidence, or lack there of, has not been allowed. Anyone that suggest there is no evidence is simply suffering from denial. That said... I'm not suggesting that there is irrefutable evidence that would over-turn the election. I am saying that the evidence that has been gathered was sufficient that had it been allowed to be presented during a trial there's a decent chance the election results could have been over-turned.
    I'm just having a real hard time believing that some 40 or 50 cases that were filed and I assume were put before about that many different judges, at least some of whom were considered republicans, would all be thrown out if they were substantiated at all.

Either they were bull shit, or Trump's lawyers were idiots and total incompetence. Based on the "preponderance of the evidence," I'm going with they were bull shit !
    Guns International

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    My personal favorite attributes are her nervous laughter and shifting eyes left and right. Kinda body language for, "I know I'm not qualified to be here.... but has anyone else figured that out?"

Watch for it - she can't help but try to deflect tough questions that put her on the spot, by involuntarily doing her "dismissive" nervous laugh. She follows it up with either: 1) an attempt to dismiss the question, or 2) a complete change of subject.

I'm finding it hard to swallow (pardon the pun) that America has actually elected a whore to the second highest office in the land.
    Prostitution is an honorable, capitalist profession. Please quit sullying it by lumping KH in with folks that work for a living.;)

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Please provide any documentation about any of that which has been presented in a court of law and been accepted as fact. Otherwise, just stay delusional.

gambler,

UNLIKE our resident DUMB-bunny, do you NOT understand that there are over 700 SWORN STATEMENTS that were made by Poll Watchers, Election Officers & Election Judges of BOTH parties, who stated that they personally SAW many elections FRAUDS being committed?

Do you BELIEVE that all of those witnesses LIED? = PLEASE answer with a simple YES or NO.

In my 2 precincts, we tell EVERY VOTER to CAREFULLY EXAMINE their ballet card before they take it to the tabulator AND that if they have a problem that we will help them FIX THE PROBLEM before the card is fed into the tabulator.
    (Of course if the voter CHOOSES to NOT check what is printed on their machine card, we Officers of the election can do nothing about their disinterest and/or carelessness.)

yours, satx
    Presiding Election Judge

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I'm just having a real hard time believing that some 40 or 50 cases that were filed and I assume were put before about that many different judges, at least some of whom were considered republicans, would all be thrown out if they were substantiated at all.

Either they were bull shit, or Trump's lawyers were idiots and total incompetence. Based on the "preponderance of the evidence," I'm going with they were bull shit !
    You are starting to do that "Oh shit... I painted myself in a corner!" dance. It matters much more what happened than what you believe. I can think of only one case that was decided on its merits and it was so insignificant I can not remember the details. Preponderance of evidence was never allowed to
    surface.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    gambler,

UNLIKE our resident DUMB-bunny, do you NOT understand that there are over 700 SWORN STATEMENTS that were made by Poll Watchers, Election Officers & Election Judges of BOTH parties, who stated that they personally SAW many elections FRAUDS being committed?

Do you BELIEVE that all of those witnesses LIED? = PLEASE answer with a simple YES or NO.

In my 2 precincts, we tell EVERY VOTER to CAREFULLY EXAMINE their ballet card before they take it to the tabulator AND that if they have a problem that we will help them FIX THE PROBLEM before the card is fed into the tabulator.
    (Of course if the voter CHOOSES to NOT check what is printed on their machine card, we Officers of the election can do nothing about their disinterest and/or carelessness.)

yours, satx
    Presiding Election Judge
    I have no idea if they lied or not.

So what happened to the truck driver that signed an affadavit that he drove 300,000 ballots from New York to Pennsylvania late one night and they were taken to use in the Pennsylvania election?

I mean that guy dropped of the face of the earth...and FOX news....so I'm guessing they figured out he was a screwball and his story was BS.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    You're nothing more than a bait and switch troll I really don't know who or why you are still here.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    And how is that bait and switch ? You can't cite a post have said anything different. You seem to have trouble keeping up.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    And I'm sorry you are delusional.
    Gambler,

I'm writing this here because I know there will be some curiosity among the membership and I don't want to answer all those questions. I'm also doing it because when you get your ban notice, there isn't enough room to explain to you why you're being banned; I can just link to this post. Since you'll no longer have access to your PMs, this is the only fair way I can think of to explain your ban to you.

It's taken me quite a while to understand your skill at trolling. You start with a mild comeback, goad the person you're talking to into saying something a little over the top, then you hit them with clearly out-of-bounds retorts. Every time this happens, you can claim that the other guy started it.

No, the other guy didn't.

Your history here is exemplified by what you've done in this thread. First, you call someone delusional. OK, that's a bit insulting but, given the way the internet works, it's arguably not a real insult.
    Do you read the posts before you make posts ?
    Then you up the ante with something straightforward that's insulting but since it was in response to them upping the ante, you can claim to be the wronged party. Finally, since everyone in the conversation has done something wrong that violates the rules (and that has been the key factor in why you've lasted so long on here), you go over the top with something like this:
    post some more of your real neat posts making fun of children in Special Olympics
    And that's too far.

Unfortunately, through many PMs and replies to reports, I've cut you break after break. You're clearly smart and you occasionally make good points. However, when it comes right down to it, you're daily in flagrant violation of the rule:
    If you want to just insult people go somewhere else.
    It's clear that, despite the good I've seen you do on the forum and the occasional interesting threads you start, your ultimate purpose here is to just insult people.

It's time for you to go somewhere else.

Ben

PS - As always, any other mod can undo this ban. You know how to request a review of the ban via the "Contact Us" link on every page.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Gambler,

I'm writing this here because I know there will be some curiosity among the membership and I don't want to answer all those questions. I'm also doing it because when you get your ban notice, there isn't enough room to explain to you why you're being banned; I can just link to this post. Since you'll no longer have access to your PMs, this is the only fair way I can think of to explain your ban to you.

It's taken me quite a while to understand your skill at trolling. You start with a mild comeback, goad the person you're talking to into saying something a little over the top, then you hit them with clearly out-of-bounds retorts. Every time this happens, you can claim that the other guy started it.

No, the other guy didn't.

Your history here is exemplified by what you've done in this thread. First, you call someone delusional. OK, that's a bit insulting but, given the way the internet works, it's arguably not a real insult.

Then you up the ante with something straightforward that's insulting but since it was in response to them upping the ante, you can claim to be the wronged party. Finally, since everyone in the conversation has done something wrong that violates the rules (and that has been the key factor in why you've lasted so long on here), you go over the top with something like this:

And that's too far.

Unfortunately, through many PMs and replies to reports, I've cut you break after break. You're clearly smart and you occasionally make good points. However, when it comes right down to it, you're daily in flagrant violation of the rule:

It's clear that, despite the good I've seen you do on the forum and the occasional interesting threads you start, your ultimate purpose here is to just insult people.

It's time for you to go somewhere else.

Ben

PS - As always, any other mod can undo this ban. You know how to request a review of the ban via the "Contact Us" link on every page.
    Outstanding!!!!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Prostitution is an honorable, capitalist profession. Please quit sullying it by lumping KH in with folks that work for a living.;)

Hoji,

Inasmuch as "our oh so wunnnerful, wunnerful" VPOTUS-elect told a group of "sex workers" in Reno, NV about 2 years ago that she "years ago I engaged in various sex acts in return for campaign donations" & that "I understand your problems, as I'm one of your sisters". - One of the women had her camera phone turned on & recorded the comments that Harris made at the meeting.
    (That video was posted "on-line" but like so many other EMBARRASSING things for the DIMocRATS, the video has "mysteriously disappeared" over the last year.)

yours, satx

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    gambler,
    OK.

1. OPENING THE BORDERS wide OPEN,
    2. Granting GREEN CARDS & even possible citizenship to all over 21 MILLION illegals,
    3. Increasing income taxes to PRE-Reagan levels,
    4. FEDERALIZING the State & local police forces & placing ALL police under DoJ administration/supervision
    and
    5. OUTLAWING or SEVERELY RESTRICTING ALL semi-auto firearms.

Had you asked me for more than 5, I could think of MANY more, I'm sure. - The next 4 years will be a HORROR STORY of "federal government overreach, imVho.

yours, satx

:banghead::spank:
    Please-Don-t-Feed-the-Troll-atsof-573296_300_336.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm not sure why they chose Harris, but I doubt she'll be around long either.

Because he promised way back in the primaries he would pick a “woman of color” for his VP.

It was all about race and vaginas. And she had name recognition. They know their voters will forget everything that happened before, like her calling Biden a racist piece of shit and her locking up people for smoking pot while lying on radio shows about smoking pot and listening to Snoop Dogg in college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana

Preponderance of evidence when THE EVIDENCE ISN'T ALLOWED TO BE INTRODUCED?

It was the same schtik every time. Before the election, no injury has been done even if the fraud is prepared, so you don't have standing. After the election, you just don't have standing. A couple of weeks later, not only do you not have standing but you're too late.

People like you who are apparently psychologically incapable of dealing with the threat facing the republic are a threat every but as dangerous as the practitioners of treason directly responsible.

Last edited:

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    Are you even remotely suggesting that Kamala Harris was not selected for her intelligence, her organizational acumen. That her inspirational messages and ability to sway, through words and deeds, citizens of all stripes, to revel in her wisdom - played no part in the selection process???? I'm having a hard time believing you even think that much less say it.
    She was selected because you can't see her callous when she is on her knees and her head is flat enough to set a beer on.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    You are trying too hard. If you could intelligently transcribe your trolling it would at least be entertaining, but alas, you lack the tools to do so.

Hoji,

I'm rather saddened that "gambler" has been BANNED , as (among his trolling) was an occasional "well thought out" point. = OTOH, we have some members who "are dumber than rocks" & seldom or NEVER post anything that is even worth reading, much less responding to.
    I'm thinking here of ONE of our longtime members is still here & almost never has anything factual to say OR that is worth reading/answering.
    (As you know, I'm a "bit of a fanatic" on FREEDOM OF SPEECH & often quote the late Justice Thurgood Marshall on "offensive speech" & things that a person does not want to see/hear/read. = I advocate giving the FOOLS, NITWITS, HATERS, TROLLS & even outright BIGOTS "enough rope" & they will soon hang themselves.)

just my OPINION, satx

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Hoji,

I'm rather saddened that "gambler" has been BANNED , as (among his trolling) was an occasional "well thought out" point. = OTOH, we have some members who "are dumber than rocks" & seldom or NEVER post anything that is even worth reading, much less responding to.
    I'm thinking here of ONE of our longtime members is still here & almost never has anything factual to say OR that is worth reading/answering.
    (As you know, I'm a "bit of a fanatic" on FREEDOM OF SPEECH & often quote the late Justice Thurgood Marshall on "offensive speech" & things that a person does not want to see/hear/read. = I advocate giving the FOOLS, NITWITS, HATERS, TROLLS & even outright BIGOTS "enough rope" & they will soon hang themselves.)

just my OPINION, satx

Is it a perm BAN or just another suspension?

I personally didn't have a need to see him BANNED, but after my first ridiculous interaction with him, I no longer responded to his posts. As amusing as they sometimes were, and I did choose to emoji laugh at him (that really pisses certain types off) it was either that or put him on IGNORE. And I haven't started doing that here on TGT yet. I hope I don't ever have to start.

When a member engages with that type, IMO it's just a PITA for the rest of us.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom