• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    So during a community organized dinner, all of a sudden this gentleman starts.

Gentleman: Did you hear about the new shooting, why dont they take away all the guns, no guns no shooting or problems

Me: silent because shit storm was about to start

Gentleman 2: yeah I was watch on CNN, and all the politicians agree and even Piers morgan says "why would anyone need an AR-15"

Me: Still silent before I start the shit storm

Gentleman2: I know xyz worked at a convenient store and got robbed twice and he had a gun and killed the perp. HE WAS JUST LET GO EVEN THOUGH HE KEELLED 2 MAN (discussion getting intense)

Me: Ok guys, you know the second amendment right, right ? The right to keep and bear arms ?

G1-2: Yes but back in our where we came from we never had guns and we never needed them. Yeah the crime is still high, but police took care of everything.

Me: Not here, Imagine 3AM in the night 2-3 perps entering your home with weapons (any type) would you prefer to have a gun or call 911.

G1-2: Ofcourse we have kids at home we cannot keep a gun

Me: Get a safe

G1-2: yeah but still we would prefer to call 911

Me: Your preference, may be you are OK with taking a change at getting your family raped, abused, killed, robbed. I am not and I wont hesitate to protect and defend my loved ones for a sec.

G1-2: Scared the daylight out of them, when they actually visualized what could happen. All this even though some of their distant family members had been thru this ordeal.

P.S there were more interesting debate on FBHO and how he should just pass a law and ban all guns. :cool:

Wiked

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    If only calm common sense conversation worked with all of them. Good work

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    So during a community organized dinner, all of a sudden this gentleman starts.

Gentleman: Did you hear about the new shooting, why dont they take away all the guns, no guns no shooting or problems

Me: silent because shit storm was about to start

Gentleman 2: yeah I was watch on CNN, and all the politicians agree and even Piers morgan says "why would anyone need an AR-15"

Me: Still silent before I start the shit storm

Gentleman2: I know xyz worked at a convenient store and got robbed twice and he had a gun and killed the perp. HE WAS JUST LET GO EVEN THOUGH HE KEELLED 2 MAN (discussion getting intense)

Me: Ok guys, you know the second amendment right, right ? The right to keep and bear arms ?

G1-2: Yes but back in our where we came from we never had guns and we never needed them. Yeah the crime is still high, but police took care of everything.

Me: Not here, Imagine 3AM in the night 2-3 perps entering your home with weapons (any type) would you prefer to have a gun or call 911.

G1-2: Ofcourse we have kids at home we cannot keep a gun

Me: Get a safe

G1-2: yeah but still we would prefer to call 911

Me: Your preference, may be you are OK with taking a change at getting your family raped, abused, killed, robbed. I am not and I wont hesitate to protect and defend my loved ones for a sec.

G1-2: Scared the daylight out of them, when they actually visualized what could happen. All this even though some of their distant family members had been thru this ordeal.

P.S there were more interesting debate on FBHO and how he should just pass a law and ban all guns. :cool:

Why did you spell "killed" as "keelled".

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Why did you end your sentence with a period and not a question mark?

Oh that is good stuff right there.
    th_smiley_laughcry.gif

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I understand sir, you would rather feel morally superior, having your daughter found raped and dead by the police than to have her alive and having to explain why she shot the bastard.

That is my answer to their arguments.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom