• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sportsmans Finest

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Bee Caves (Austin, TX)
    Hello to everyone here at TGT. Glad to be a sponsor of such a well run site and part of this community. If you live in or are traveling to the Austin area and have not been in, please come by. We have an incredibly knowledgeable sales staff here and not being tied to a franchise allows us to eat our own cooking with what we carry and recommend.
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be selling off a lot of inventory at wholesale cost to prepare for new orders coming in. I have NEVER had a markdown like this. Please take a look at the ads we are putting on the TGT Commercial Sales forum. Winchesters, HK, Browning, Benelli, Beretta, Sig Sauer, Remington, Franchi, Uberti, Cimmaron, Sako and many other brands will go at cost...a great opportunity to come see us if you haven't or return for that gun you have wanted but couldn't justify. Thank you

August M. Crocker
    Firearms General Manager

Sportsman's Finest
    12434 Bee Cave Rd.
    Austin, TX 78738
    august@sportsmansfinest.com
    512-263-1888 ext 338
    512-263-2444 fax
    512-567-7855 cell
    Sportsman's Finest
    Toll Free 877-51-SPORT

composite_1.gif
    Hurley's Gold

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    I visited the fellers down there last Saturday after an 'interesting' drive down 620 from north-north Austin. Nice, knowledgeable group of folks! AND they're smart enough to close at 5 on Saturday(in case you're headed that way) ;) . Picked up a Sig 229R for a good price. I'm pretty much set for guns right now; otherwise, I'd be looking for another deal THIS weekend! :)

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    I picked up a Super Redhawk from them a few weeks ago, they let me have it at a good price, and the staff on the gun side is pretty friendly.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Hey August! We're glad to have you all on the site man. For those that don't know, Sportsman's Finest has LOTS of cool toys. Definitely check them out if you're in town.

Top Bottom