Sportsmans Outlet in Humble

jsbcats

May 4, 2009
Kingwood
Saw a sign out front this morning saying opening soon. Glad to see they are finally getting back open after their fire.

DirtyD

Well-Known
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
Stopped in about six months ago, dont know if it has changed, but for a while they were just going to be open to LE/Military... might want to stop in and see...

TXSunDvl

Jun 15, 2009
They've been running CHL classes for a while now. I went by a couple of weeks ago, and it looked like they were doing floor tile work for the front office. Hopefully they will reopen soon.

jsbcats

May 4, 2009
Kingwood
Well, their sign changed. When I drove by it said "Reopening sale now in progress". I'll go by at lunch and give a report.

Feb 1, 2009
I called them today to see if their range was open and was told "..not for 3-4 weeks..." So I tested out the Georgia Arms 9mm ammo I just got at Carters instead.

I think Sportsman's Outlet should stand up a website to get their info out...if they need help doing it, I know a guy :-)

jsbcats

May 4, 2009
Kingwood
I went in there last week. The are somewhat open. Their sign says Pre-Opening sale. Its really looking nice inside. The are starting to get stuff on the shelves and getting organized. The range still needs a lot of work for them to get that part open, but its coming along.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members