• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Stopped in about six months ago, dont know if it has changed, but for a while they were just going to be open to LE/Military... might want to stop in and see...

TXSunDvl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    They've been running CHL classes for a while now. I went by a couple of weeks ago, and it looked like they were doing floor tile work for the front office. Hopefully they will reopen soon.

jsbcats

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Kingwood
    Well, their sign changed. When I drove by it said "Reopening sale now in progress". I'll go by at lunch and give a report.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I called them today to see if their range was open and was told "..not for 3-4 weeks..." So I tested out the Georgia Arms 9mm ammo I just got at Carters instead.

I think Sportsman's Outlet should stand up a website to get their info out...if they need help doing it, I know a guy :-)

jsbcats

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Kingwood
    I went in there last week. The are somewhat open. Their sign says Pre-Opening sale. Its really looking nice inside. The are starting to get stuff on the shelves and getting organized. The range still needs a lot of work for them to get that part open, but its coming along.

Top Bottom