• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    It's suppose to be 51°. 80% chance it won't be raining. Might drizzle. That'll keep the dust down anyway. The 51° estimate probably will be in the 60's. Friendly advice, bring a hoodie and a toboggan to cover your head just in case it's actually 51.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It's suppose to be 51°. 80% chance it won't be raining. Might drizzle. That'll keep the dust down anyway. The 51° estimate probably will be in the 60's. Friendly advice, bring a hoodie and a toboggan to cover your head just in case it's actually 51.
    A/C is running right now; I'm having a hard time believing their projections for tomorrow. Will dress in light layers.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It's already in the car.
    Z0RZ0_s-200x150.gif

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Does anyone have a front sight pusher that'll work on a lever action that they could bring?
    I only have one of those "universal" pistol type sight pushers, but if you think you could rig it and accomplish the task I can throw it in the bag.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    PSP and Merrill packed, btw. Trunk's full.

ETA - I'm only bringing one PSP magazine. I have 10 (Yes, I spent more on mags than on the pistol.) but I've learned the hard way that if you run 10 mags through it quickly, it gets so hot that you blister fingers.

Having to stop and reload a single mag keeps the overall rate of fire down, preventing the pistol from trying to fry your trigger finger.
    I would suggest two mags just because. At least an extra left in the car.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    It seems like during my move I have misplaced all of my mini14 magazines. Is there anyone who can bring some so I can try out my mini? I havent even been able to shoot it once and now all my mags are AWOL

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    It seems like during my move I have misplaced all of my mini14 magazines. Is there anyone who can bring some so I can try out my mini? I havent even been able to shoot it once and now all my mags are AWOL
    Nevermind found them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom