robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Y'all bring some warm clothes .It's supposed to be 40 degrees and wind 18 mph out of the North at 8:00 am. High is 60.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Almost forgot to mention, but I will also have a Caldwell Target Camera this time. Assuming it can be set up safely, those wanting to try it can download a free app from your app store. I'll gladly show you how to set it up.
    It will capture pics and video as well as let you measure group size. Not as accurate as some but it does work. Gives you way more options than a spotting scope.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Almost forgot to mention, but I will also have a Caldwell Target Camera this time. Assuming it can be set up safely, those wanting to try it can download a free app from your app store. I'll gladly show you how to set it up.
    It will capture pics and video as well as let you measure group size. Not as accurate as some but it does work. Gives you way more options than a spotting scope.

Does it come with a wide angle lens?
    Asking for Easy Rider.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Does it come with a wide angle lens?
    Asking for Easy Rider.
    Nope.
    So it won't take good pics of most of the men there either.

Which is fine with me. The few women that show up are better looking anyway.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    If I get no other requests, I'll bring a bullpup Norinco and some sort of pistol shooting a really loud medium rifle cartridge.
    Going back on my word for one or both of these because I've taken both out for a shakedown and they both have problems. The .35 Remington pistol has trigger problems I don't have time to fix.

As for the Norinco, the front sight is jacked up. I may bring it, anyway, just in case anyone wants to shoot it at 25 yards. Beyond that, it's shooting too far right to be worthwhile.

Note - Yes, I know how to zero a rifle. If anyone actually wants to know why this one is being such a pain, ask me at the reunion. For the purposes of this post, though, "jacked up" will have to suffice.

I could bring a 9" .30-30 Win pistol. Would you consider that an adequate substitute, orbitup?

Also, will anybody commit to shooting my H&K P7 PSP? I don't want to haul the weight but if someone will promise to treat me to the joy of watching you shoot it, I'll gladly pack it.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Going back on my word for one or both of these because I've taken both out for a shakedown and they both have problems. The .35 Remington pistol has trigger problems I don't have time to fix.

Also, will anybody commit to shooting my H&K P7 PSP? I don't want to haul the weight but if someone will promise to treat me to the joy of watching you shoot it, I'll gladly pack it.
    That .35 Rem is no joke. That one was way cool to shoot!

I'd love to check out the PSP too, that's a piece of firearm history I've never had the pleasure of seeing in person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom