• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    The Family Reunion is not, or at least doesn't have to be a thing of the past.
    Even during Covid, some of us still got together for the spring and fall meets. Last fall, it just wound up being a little different. Two seperate memorial shoots were planned for the same time frame.
    Personally, I really wanted to try to get one set up for mid April but my health is saying otherwise. My stamina and endurance have not been great for a while now and now it seems I have Covid. Again.
    So,,, by all means. Have one. If I can, I'll make it. Depends on when and where and how I am doing at the time.
    These have always been a lot of fun regardless of how many show up. Don't pass it up.
    Someone else will have to do it this time though.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Even during Covid, some of us still got together for the spring and fall meets. Last fall, it just wound up being a little different. Two seperate memorial shoots were planned for the same time frame.
    Personally, I really wanted to try to get one set up for mid April but my health is saying otherwise. My stamina and endurance have not been great for a while now and now it seems I have Covid. Again.
    So,,, by all means. Have one. If I can, I'll make it. Depends on when and where and how I am doing at the time.
    These have always been a lot of fun regardless of how many show up. Don't pass it up.

april 15th 2023!
    Any central tx ppl want to meet at Texas Star sometime this month?? Ill drive down if folks will show up

Ill be in Africa for the first half of May

I would be in on the 15th or 22nd. Not sure how to set it up with the range

ETA: I think it went on hold when the @Axxe55 was gonna do a thank you banquet
    i'll also add i don't have a bubch range rules or restrictions on ammo or guns usedat my house
    I'd try to make it if it happens the 15th (22nd won't work for me)
    https://texasguntalk.com/threads/axxes-mid-april-east-texas-april-event.116599/4-15-23in elkhart texas

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    That link to “axxes-mid-April-east-texas-april-event” doesn’t seem to work - I get the “Oops something went wrong” message. Am I Rudolph?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Post 106 says you canceled it.

Has that changed?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Just an idea, but why not May? It's often hard driving down during the semester, although I am required to be at graduation on the 13th of May. Certainly the weather should be better in May.

I will try to make it this month, but it's hard to commit when I don't know how tired I will be.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Well, I just, don't know. There is a possibility that is positive. There is also a possibility that it is negative.

There is one thing that I do know for sure though, and that is, I don't have near enough ammo.for whatever it is.

Top Bottom