Join TexasGunTalk

Spring Guns and Ammo

Discussion in 'Texas Gun Ranges' started by benenglish, Mar 8, 2012.

1. benenglish

benenglish Lifetime Supporter Staff Member Lifetime Member Admin

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Let me be clear: I don't know if he can be trusted with more challenging tasks. That's why I'm asking.

I grabbed a business card. The name on it is Remy Camp.

His Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/remy.camp.1 It's been so long since I've logged into Facebook, they seem to have deleted my page so I couldn't log in to take much of a look at it.

Gunsmithing services are listed at the bottom of this page: Store - Spring Guns & Ammo

Google seems to think he went to high school in Longview, so Texas. I guess.

You're kidding, right? Of course he looks like a young guy; Michelle Pfeiffer looks young to me. :) The opening pic on his Facebook page shows what seems to be a wife and two very small children, though, so not so young he hasn't made some commitments.

2. Sugar Land

Sugar Land TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Did you forget who you were talking to Pete?..lol

3. no1ryno

no1ryno New Member

Jan 15, 2015
    I've done business with them off and on over the years including suppresor purchases. Prices are usually average and reasonable, staff is hit or miss but 90% of all gun stores all have dildo's working behind the counters anyways so nothing new. Wouldn't get work on my guns there but they are decent

4. benenglish

benenglish Lifetime Supporter Staff Member Lifetime Member Admin

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I wish I knew why that was true. Then again, it's true in pretty much every business, isn't it?

What a depressing thought.

5. subseashooter

subseashooter Use Your Imagination..... Lifetime Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Yes and yes.

Most folks raised in the last 30 years just don't seem to give a damn. I've got my theories about that, but usually they hurt someone's feelings and an argument ensues, so I'll keep them to myself.

6. Mexican_Hippie

Mexican_Hippie TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Only depressing if you're not a fan of dildos. I heard Glockster is a HUGE fan!

7. Glockster69

Glockster69 TGT Addict BANNED!!!

Jul 1, 2011
    :facepalm: Only a huge dildo would stay up late to make a bad joke.

I'm watching the Rockets, you're excuse? :p

8. subseashooter

subseashooter Use Your Imagination..... Lifetime Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    And he went there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Mexican_Hippie

Mexican_Hippie TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I was actually up working on a presentation for work. Couldn't resist...it was just sitting there.

10. acorneau

acorneau Well-Known

Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    For those of you in the know about SGA's 100-yard lanes...

Do they have provisions for benched rifle shooting?

I need to do some ammo testing but would like the controlled environment of an indoor range and this is the closest (only) one with that distance sort-of (not really) close to me.

Also, one would guess that the week-day mornings would be the least busy times of the day. Correct or no?

Thanks guys.