Spring Reunion 2020 Meet B/S/T (Face to Face)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If I can come, I’m gonna bring some guns to trade or possibly sell. Thinking about putting my old Ruger Mark II up for trade. I bought it new in 83 or 84 at Oshmans Sporting Goods. Now THERE’S a name from the past you probably haven’t thought of in a while.

Also thinking about putting my old 3-screw Single Six .22 and my 3-screw Blackhawk .357 magnum on the trading block.

I’ll also bring some holsters that will be give-aways to anyone that can use them.
    More info on single six please.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Guns International

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Selling guns is sacrilegious!
    Not when I am buying them or selling them for a great price it's not! Sadly I have not seen anything like that listed in this thread that would otherwise interest me. Too much BS and not enough guns for sale. With that last thought in mind allow me to offer something.

Uberti 1851 London Navy, 36 caliber BP revolver, with original box and papers and with matching walnut presentation case with accessories (including nipple wrench not seen in photo), asking $425.00 cash only no trades. As far as I know it is unfired (no ring at all and sold to me as unfired):

uberti.jpeg

I plan to attend ("The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men" and all that jazz) and if I still have it, I will bring it with me. I said "still have it" for sale because if it sells sooner; well then, it sells sooner - first come first served so to speak.

Attachments

• uberti.jpeg
      uberti.jpeg
      102.9 KB · Views: 557
    Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Now I'm not sure if I should go. Teachers aren't rich ya know, and now I may have to live on the street with my new stuff.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Looking at your recent armory additions, one might guess why.
    Last semester I had a double overload, which gave me a bit more money per month (also was working over 60 hours a week). Now I'm back to a normal single overload, pretty much why I'm not out adding to said armory.

(Plus I bought at very good prices)

Top Bottom