• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Tuesday nights are Beginners Tac at Shiloh, and I think it would be a great time to meet and greet alot of the new names popping up here in the last few weeks. The night usually kicks of at 1900 until 2000 or so, and is alot of fun. I am thinking we could meet up there a little earlier to socialize.... I am thinking June 9, more than enough time for evevryone to plan for it, and depending on the response more than enough time for me to talk to Jeff and get his okay for us to flood tac night... FYI I believe it is a $25 fee for the evening, but worth it. Jeff, Steve and Ngoc put on a good practical course that every one of any level can take something away from. Post up so I can get an idea of how many....
    Lynx Defense

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Spoke with the guys at Shiloh today and the ninth is good, just let me know how many so we can plan accordingly... Like I said above, for 25 bucks it is a darn good time!

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    length of time is usually no more than 90 minutes or so.... They close at 8 and if we are having a good time it may run over a bit, but not much. GI-John, we would love to have you.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    length of time is usually no more than 90 minutes or so.... They close at 8 and if we are having a good time it may run over a bit, but not much. GI-John, we would love to have you.

Starting at 7pm & running 90 minutes already puts you at 8:30, if it runs over a bit.....:confused:

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Starting at 7pm & running 90 minutes already puts you at 8:30, if it runs over a bit.....:confused:

Rearrange his words a bit, and you get "They close at 8 and if we are having a good time it may run over a bit, but not much...length of time is usually no more than 90 minutes or so..."

I don't think they will be holding a gun to your head forcing you to stay past your bedtime.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Rearrange his words a bit, and you get "They close at 8 and if we are having a good time it may run over a bit, but not much...length of time is usually no more than 90 minutes or so..."

I don't think they will be holding a gun to your head forcing you to stay past your bedtime.

Not me I am talking about, it's the people working the place that will be staying over a minimum of 30 minutes past normal closing time I am thinking about....

EDIT: I misunderstood who was putting on the training.....nevermind.

Top Bottom