Springfield 67F

Bagpiper

Aug 24, 2013
Haltom City, Tx
I have recently become the proud (or maybe not so proud) owner of a Springfield Model 67F .410 pump shotgun. I've done a little internet surfing, looking for information on these shotguns, and just about all that I can find suggests that the earlier models are pretty good guns while the later models make a fairly decent boat anchor (provided you have a wee skiff). If anyone can give me some additional info, I'd sure appreciate it.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
When I was doing a lot of duck hunting in Kansas, I had two Springfield 12 gauge pumps. One had a very unnerving habit of discharging when the slide was brought forward. I remember them being a nice, low cost pump shotgun but that trait just ruined it for me and I sold both of them.

Check that out carefully and if you should see that problem, you might consider it as a decorator. For my money, the Mossberg 88 or 500 are the best low end shotguns and of course, the Remington 870 Express above that.

Flash

Bagpiper

Aug 24, 2013
Haltom City, Tx
Thanks Flash,

I haven't noticed any malfunctions with the shotgun, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Robert

Top Bottom