• ...and so much more!
  • Rugbydoc

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2023
    Friendswood, TX
    Hi everyone-

I'm new to TGT and haven't posted til now, although I've been perusing the site for awhile since joining. I have a couple of handguns I want to sell and here's the first:

Springfield Arms XDM Elite Compact (3.8"), with Dragonfly optic. I bought new maybe a year ago and I don't think it's had more than a couple of boxes of ammo through it since. Looks new in just about every way. Cash only, would prefer FTF sale and LTC holder. I thought I'd bring it here first before venturing out elsewhere should this not sell. Please forgive missing info or poorly worded phrases - I've bought all of my guns online but have never sold online before. If something is missing and you'd like more info (or additional photos) please ask. Thanks.

$400 as shown. I'm in Friendswood, about halfway between Houston and Galveston, along I-45. If you want to buy and you're not in the area we can work out something with your local FFL.

IMG_5322.jpg
    IMG_5321.jpg
    IMG_5320.jpg
    DK Firearms

Rugbydoc

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2023
    Friendswood, TX
    This gun is no longer available for sale; waiting for mod help with formal listing modification to indicate sale. Thanks.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    This gun is no longer available for sale; waiting for mod help with formal listing modification to indicate sale. Thanks.
    You can do it yourself. I'll handle this one but for future reference, use the "Edit Thread" option. For good measure, you can lock the thread via the same menu.

Screenshot_20230601-095251.png

Rugbydoc

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2023
    Friendswood, TX
    You can do it yourself. I'll handle this one but for future reference, use the "Edit Thread" option. For good measure, you can lock the thread via the same menu.

View attachment 390054

I really appreciate the time taken to reply and to handle this issue for me, but...as I've told Kevin during the time he spent trying to help me with this, that menu selection was not - and is not currently - available to me for some unknown reason. See below.

Sorry for the hassle guys. I'm sure you have better things to do than holding my hand during what appear to be minor technical glitches. Have a good one...

1685653971336.png

Top Bottom