DK Firearms

WTS/WTT Springfield Elite 3.8” compact OSP 10mm with optic (Conroe/Houston)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Looking to sell my Springfield 10mm compact with vortex viper red dot and 4 magazines. 2 15rnd, 2 10rnd. Blackhawk holster and factory box/case go with it. Has some light holster wear on the slide.

Less than 50 rounds through the gun- love it, don’t really want to sell it but I just don’t care to start keeping another caliber around. Asking $900 (firm) May consider trades, would prefer cash. Id possibly be interested in the following calibers 9mm, .308, 5.56 (no ar15s), 7.62x39, 12ga, .22lr. If you have something else, feel free to ask.

I will be posting several optics as well.

ad6006a2a8655d67ef964d585c281a9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Capitol Armory ad

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Am I high? I don’t feel like it’s high considering the extras? I spent well over asking price. Extremely low round count... Or is because it’s a Springfield?

madwildcat

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Frisco, TX
    My guess this is one of the models that the price dropped recently on a similar combination (gun+optic). Your optic may be significantly better, but the current offering on this with optic included is well under your list price. Might be worth separating them? I honestly thought it was good deal before I went and looked a current pricing. That's what makes me think it was recent drop.

Its also a 10mm, which is a caliber a lot of people don't carry (but is fun as heck to shoot).

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    My guess this is one of the models that the price dropped recently on a similar combination (gun+optic). Your optic may be significantly better, but the current offering on this with optic included is well under your list price. Might be worth separating them? I honestly thought it was good deal before I went and looked a current pricing. That's what makes me think it was recent drop.

Its also a 10mm, which is a caliber a lot of people don't carry (but is fun as heck to shoot).

Damn- I went searching to make sure there wasn’t anything like that going on too and I clearly missed it. I may toss it in the safe now haha

It’s so much fun to shoot!

Thank you for catching that price drop

madwildcat

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Frisco, TX
    No worries. Like I said, it looked good enough for me to go do the research, so I definitely thought it was in the ballpark. And you may still find someone that wants that specific holster plus extra mags, making it worth it.

Top Bottom