Please reply by conversation.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Guys....I DO appreciate the levity and all, but to be honest ya'll are also starting to confuse folks, so let me make it clear:

$750 is well within "good deal" pricing on this gun, and I know it. Any less than that, and I'm not interested in selling it. I've got my customized .45 due in from RJF next month, and would simply like to have the mad money in hand ahead of time to pay for it. If it doesn't sell here, it'll go on other sites until it does. I ain't mad at anyone, just wanting to be sure that it's clear as to what the price is - thanks!

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Absolutely!! I just like poking bears with sticks. :-)

And if I hadn't just picked up the 22TCM, I'd jump all the eff over this, as this is the same gun that was stolen out of my console in December. I just don't have enough mad money built back up to justify it.

Sigh.....

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    And I appreciate you appreciating it because this place has gotten awefully serious and tense over the last few months.

I guess I started this particular spiral down levity lane when I upped my offer from meeting on Friday to Saturday. It was meant more as a free "To The Top" but quickly became web vigilante bait. For that I apologize.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Is this pistol still available? I've wanted one for a while and I have the cash. I'm only hesitating because I live near Houston and adding the drive to New Braunfels to the equation turns this into "not really a good deal" for me. If it were at a LGS, I'd grab it without hesitation. Even with the drive it wouldn't be a bad deal.

IOW, I'm on the fence. For now, is it still available?

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Is this pistol still available? I've wanted one for a while and I have the cash. I'm only hesitating because I live near Houston and adding the drive to New Braunfels to the equation turns this into "not really a good deal" for me. If it were at a LGS, I'd grab it without hesitation. Even with the drive it wouldn't be a bad deal.

IOW, I'm on the fence. For now, is it still available?

give me 200 rounds of 45 and ill go pick it up. lol

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom