• ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    My new Springfield XD9

On New Years Eve I added a Springfield XD9 Service model to my collection. I was going to go with a Glock 19, but when Gaston's fine people told me it would be a 12 week wait minimum I decided to go another route. After only 200 rounds, I must say I am glad I did. This little sucker shoots like a dream. I completley blew a few of my buddies minds with a rapid fire group (17 rounds) the size of an orange from 15 yards, and so far it will eat anything I feed it. I figure I will add some meprolights and a few mec-gar 18 rounders and call it complete, oh and a Crossbreed....
    DK Firearms

jiannichan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Little Elm/Frisco
    Glad you like it. I picked up an XD9 Service around October because it was a really good deal. Traded it for a G26 for more compacta month later. Put about 250 rounds through the G26, and wasn't as happy with the trigger feel and traded that after 3 weeks for an XD9SC. Back to being happy again. I will probably pick up an XD9 Service or an XDm9 later on.

brickboy240

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Houston, TX, USA
    They're very good shooters!

I still have my 7 year old XD-40 Service, even though I carry other pistols. You don't ditch pistols that hit center mass all the time and never jam.

- brickboy240

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Is yours the new XDm 9mm? I was just reading about it in the latest G&A mag. It seems like a great gun and with 19+1 capacity, I just may have to enter the world of the 9mm again!

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Great choice and great gun. Went from the XD40 service to an XD9sc and it shoots almost as good. Pretty much lights out at 7-15 yds; even with an old codger like me running it.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Is yours the new XDm 9mm? I was just reading about it in the latest G&A mag. It seems like a great gun and with 19+1 capacity, I just may have to enter the world of the 9mm again!

I have the XD9 Service, not the XDm, although it was a tough choice. Both are more acurate out of the box than many shooters are capable of, however the 1/2 inch shorter service just felt better IWB. As for ammo capacity I just ordered some mec-gar 18 round mags, so that one round doesnt make too much of a difference for me.... That being said I may go ahead and get an XDm in the near future, just because....

Top Bottom