• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgonzales

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    League City
    Hi all, I'm new here so please forgive me if this isn't done properly! hah So, I recently took a CHL class and applied for my license and would now like to secure a compact pistol so that it will be slightly easier to conceal. I currently have a Springfield Xdm .40 full size and its just a little big to conceal well. What I'm looking for is the same gun but in a compact! I love this weapon and just can't part with it for anything else! Plus, i bought my wife a Xdm Compact and love how well it conceals! I've put about 200 rounds through my full size and have kept her clean after each trip to the range. I would ideally like to make an even trade with someone who is looking for a full size version...is there anyone out there?? I have everything that came with it when I purchased it new in November of last year. And I also have an extra 16 round magazine to sweeten things if the deal is right.
    If you or anyone you know might be interested please feel free to contact me on here or by email. Thanks everyone in advance for any help y'all can provide!

rgonzales2785@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 2011-11-15_19-54-01_362.jpg
      2011-11-15_19-54-01_362.jpg
      59.5 KB · Views: 81

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    We have a classifieds section where things like this belong but you have to have a certain post count before you can use it. I may be wrong but I believe it is after 5 posts so maybe go introduce yourself and check out a few other threads first.

Top Bottom