• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    What the video leaves out is them pulling the driver out and beating him bad enough to send him to the hospital, with his wife and kid watching from the vehicle.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    For starters do not run over the first dude. Just let them go by even if it takes some time they eventually will get around you. That dude is way $#@!ed when a hundred of them catch up and get their fists into him and his lovely Range Rover.

It doesn't really show it but the guy pulled over after hitting the on biker who brake checked him. It was only after several of the bikers started hitting and kicking his vehicle that he then ran over a bike to get away.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    The news video is taken from a website. A lot of it is cut out to try and make the motorcyclists seem justified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Just judging by the mentality of most Asian family men I
    I know, and most crotch rocket riders I know....I'm thinking we got the majority of the story. I just wish he would have had a gun with a few mags on him. The part about them breaking in the back window really sickens me. I'm sure they could see a carseat back there.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I wonder if they will be so proud of that video when it's playing in a court room.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Lucky for the guy in the RR that the club was not 1%'s or he and his ride would have looked like Swiss cheese in about 30 seconds.

Pretty sure 1% clubs don't go out acting like d-bags to the general public, which by all appearances, these guys were (caveat - we didn't see what started this whole thing, so the fella in the RR could have deserved everything that happened to him).

I ride an FZ1 (not exactly a crotch rocket, but that's what most would call it). I have ridden in large group rides.
    I have seen cars get pissed for having to wait for a large line of bikes and just cut right the hell into the middle of the group, deserving a big ass-whooping from a hundred riders. But this was a different kind of ride and different kind of folks than those in the video (on average an older group of folks who were out riding around from one "painted church" to another, enjoying the ride and the beautiful stained glass). So, I can say I have a definite sense of compassion to large group of folks riding bikes.

So, from my eyes, this could go either way, but I'm leaning towards this being a group of jackasses who got what they deserved.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    As per my "name", I am an ex-crotch rocket rider.
    Rode in a few fairly large groups, & we would have never done anything like this.
    Don't go lumping us all into one group....

This was a truly F-ed up experience.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    As per my "name", I am an ex-crotch rocket rider.
    Rode in a few fairly large groups, & we would have never done anything like this.
    Don't go lumping us all into one group....

This was a truly F-ed up experience.

You make a good point. I pass sport bikes everyday and the majority of them are just cruising along. However we usually notice the jackasses of any certain group.

Just like idiot gun owners are the ones people are most, idiot bikers(of all types) are the ones noticed most often.

Sport bike riders are more often seen doing dumb things because people looking for a thrill will buy a sport bike.

Put a young thrill seeker on a sport bike and you have trouble. Form a pack of them all wanting to show how much testosterone they have and it's a recipe for disaster.

The fact that the guy didn't try to take advantage of multiple opportunities to inflict major damage to the riders lends me to believe he was just trying to escape a bad situation.

Top Bottom