• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    Oh no, more cop bashing! We don't know the whole story guys. The media always tries to paint a bad picture of LEO'S. I'm sure there's more to it, like the squirrel was hopped up on meth, wielding a machete, and lunged at the officer. How many of you have been attacked by a deranged squirrel with a weapon? Exactly, so we shouldn't armchair quarterback.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I've had to catch squirrels inside our house before....never did shooting it cross my mind...nor pepper spray......

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Give the wrong man a gun and the world is a shooting gallery.

I gave some pepper spray to a single mom. She used it on a cockroach in the house and they had to sleep at a friends for a couple of days because her and her kids were affected by it.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Maybe he has sciurophobia, the fear of squirrels. Saw it and lost his mind for a minute.
    Or maybe..............

squirrel-superman.jpg

It was Super Squirrel.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Oh no, more cop bashing! We don't know the whole story guys. The media always tries to paint a bad picture of LEO'S. I'm sure there's more to it, like the squirrel was hopped up on meth, wielding a machete, and lunged at the officer. How many of you have been attacked by a deranged squirrel with a weapon? Exactly, so we shouldn't armchair quarterback.

The intent wasn't to cop bash, it's just by far the most bizarre story I've read in a long time.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    +1

:stir:

J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    "No information was given as to the condition of the squirrel other than the fact that he was dead."

Glad to see he didn't give up,good shoot !

Damn squirrels.

Top Bottom