• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dancing Heretik

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 8, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    I suddenly remember what I used to think of 1911's before I ever tried one. What I thought based on what I had heard from others.

It's like some secret society of people who know a huge secret. And a world of people that don't.

I had been told that 1911's were for people that were living in the past. That 1911's were just old-fashioned guns with nothing special about them.

How can something that's been around for so many years be such a secret?!

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    The 1911 was what St. Browning made before he truly realized his power, and thus set out to create an equalizer. A yin to the yang, a good, for the bad.

He toiled and toiled, a striker fired 9mm with double stack magazines!
    Unfortunately he was taken from us, many claim that the dark forces of ignorance from the .45 AARP shooters were responsible, but i digress.

His design survived, but was unfortunately corrupted by the dark forces, and the once groundbreaking hi-power was turned into a SAO 9mm with a shitty trigger and a magazine safety

While Sir Gaston was a black sheep, his tenacity and failure to back down saw St. Brownings design come to fruition, striker fired, double stack, and simple, so no practitioner needed expensive and overrated shade tree smiths to figure out why their $2.5k blasphemy can't feed JHP's

Top Bottom