• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I have decided to sell my stainless Wilson Combat Classic in 45 ACP. It has an extended mag well, extended mag release, and red fiber optic front sight. I am the second owner of this firearm. I bought this pistol from a retired federal judge in Wisconsin a few years ago. It appeared he didn't use it much as it was in NIB condition when I received it. I have put several hundred rounds down the pipe since I received it. It is very accurate (if you do your job). It is still in like new condition.

It comes with the original canvas tote bag. Two WC mags and all of the original paperwork.
    Attached is a photo of it and two other 1911s that I no longer own.
    The Stainless Classic is the bottom pistol in the photo. I will post photos specific to this pistol if anyone is interested.

I am asking $2,600 locally. No Tax. No paperwork. I can have my FFL ship this to your FFL, but the shipping would be extra.
    Target Sports

Attachments

• custom 1911 collection.jpg
      custom 1911 collection.jpg
      47.6 KB · Views: 176

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I imagine it is a factory magwell.
    Like I said before, I am not the original owner.
    I do not have the original build sheet.
    This is a great pistol. I am selling it because as I get older I am not comfortable shooting it. Someone else should be enjoying it instead of it residing in my gun cabinet.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I sent an email to Wilson Combat to see if they could provide me with the original build sheet for this pistol. Maybe they will be able to provide me with that information soon.
    Before I bought this pistol I contacted Wilson Combat and they gave me an estimate of what it would cost to have the pistol built at that time. The estimate was a little over $4,000 at that time.
    I had Wilson build a standard 9mm Classic for me about three years ago. That pistol cost me around $3,200.
    These pistols are not cheap, but they are expertly built. Smooth as butter with a great trigger pull.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom