• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maxmax0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2021
    Hawkins TX
    Ah! You lived a bit further out from Portland then I did. Although I lived in Washington much of my life, I did live in Beaverton for about a year and a half before I escaped the northwest.
    My dad still live on Walker next to the Nike campus

When I went to buy a house, Woodburn was and still is "the cheap" area. Hop on I-5 and work north or south.

Maxmax0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2021
    Hawkins TX
    I voided the west side at all cost. Nothing but a parking lot. Its amazing how many people are moving to the area.

They would rather add bike lanes then important 26/TV highway/Cornelius pass, barns rd.

Dont miss it a bit

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I voided the west side at all cost. Nothing but a parking lot. Its amazing how many people are moving to the area.

They would rather add bike lanes then important 26/TV highway/Cornelius pass, barns rd.

Dont miss it a bit
    I confess, I probably spent about as much time out riding my motorcycle all over Oregon as I did at home. Even in 2012 I could see the area moving further and further left.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Lots of good roads to ride on, along as you had rain gear handy. I never did care for the helmet law
    Me either, I can still remember when I lived in Washington having to stop before crossing the Columbia to put my helmet on to ride into Oregon.

Maxmax0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2021
    Hawkins TX
    Personally the need to cut both states down the cascades, west one state and the east one state. Problems solved

Hance why I ended up in east Texas

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Howdy and welcome to TGT.......AND

118693483_615040282733713_4438964922138568362_n.jpg

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    1620999601039.png
    Welcome! Was talking to some BS salesman from WA and mentioned I didn't care for the "Left Coast". He claimed he had never heard that term. Guess they don't get out much out there.

Maxmax0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2021
    Hawkins TX
    Was talking to some BS salesman from WA and mentioned I didn't care for the "Left Coast". He claimed he had never heard that term. Guess they don't get out much out there.
    I heard it all the time. But then again I'm conservative and more then willing to tell anyone my point of view

Top Bottom