• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Of all the movies made so far, the latest one is crap. Darth Vader's avenge boy actually cries during a part. He removes his mask and it's a long haired hipster looking guy. He also monologues constantly about 'feelings'. He also has bitchfits throughout the movie. He's such a badass that a girl kicks his ass.

This time the troopers ain't clones. They're a bunch of guys who had mental exams. The head trooper has a chrome outfit ands it's a female. She never removes her helmet. Plays an Asshole pretty good.

Same old plot line. Someone keeps building death stars. This time it's a death star made into a planet and guess what? It's got one easy spot to shoot at and the whole things explodes like the floors and walls were made of dynamite.

Overall the movie had a remake feel. Dry, not that exciting. I wasn't impressed. Your mileage may differ.
    Hurley's Gold

rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    My wife still doesn't believe that I've never seen a Star Wars movie and I have no intention to ever see one.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Guess I've heard one review, I'm convinced.

And a woman in a position of power? That's so stupid.

Sent from my HAL 9000

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Boooooo :( I was hoping it would be a smash hit but all of the remakes are suckers. I loved the first three Star Wars but I also love Star Trek and the Smokey and the Bandit movie too lol. Meh, like the others said, I'll wait until it comes out on Netflix or some other venue where I won't have to pay a fee.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    One space gang head guy had a Scottish accent. Threatening hon solo cup. It was ridiculous. Space is suppose to be full of aliens. Not a pissed off punk from Scotland.

Rey has a British accent. Flynn was a stand in comic relief. Princess Leya looked like she needed a walker. Hon Solo looked like he just woke up from a week long binge drunk and there's no doubt which hand Luke chokes the monkey with.

Same father son meeting on a bridge and someone falls off. -Tired plot

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    One space gang head guy had a Scottish accent. Threatening hon solo cup. It was ridiculous. Space is suppose to be full of aliens. Not a pissed off punk from Scotland.

Rey has a British accent. Flynn was a stand in comic relief. Princess Leya looked like she needed a walker. Hon Solo looked like he just woke up from a week long binge drunk and there's no doubt which hand Luke chokes the monkey with.

LMAO !!!!!! bbwwahahaahahaa

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Shoulda had no human characters, only speaking in Klingon with subtitles across the bottom of the screen.

Who gives a shit about their accent? It's a LONG LONG TIME AGO in space with light sabers in a Galaxy far far away. None of it makes sense.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The light saber fight scenes vacuumed a rock hard phallus. No body needed training this time around. Just pick it up and start swinging......everybody, anybody. Whoever's got it.

Darth Vagina is a joke. The last great fight scene you actually expect him to pause and say this shit:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U#[/video]

They even look alike.

Top Bottom