• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    It's called Winchester "forged". VERY dirty. Not shooting wise but handling wise. I don't know what they coated that ammo with when it left the factory but it's almost like powdered dry lube or something.

At 20-23 cents a round (I'm only seeing it online for 30ish dollars per box of 50) I'll pass. You can get brass cased for that kind of money and Russian steel case is down to about 15ish cents a round sometimes cheaper.

http://www.sgammo.com/catalog/pistol-ammo-sale/9mm-luger-ammo?sort=round_low

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    It's called Winchester "forged". VERY dirty. Not shooting wise but handling wise. I don't know what they coated that ammo with when it left the factory but it's almost like powdered dry lube or something.

At 20-23 cents a round (I'm only seeing it online for 30ish dollars per box of 50) I'll pass. You can get brass cased for that kind of money and Russian steel case is down to about 15ish cents a round sometimes cheaper.

http://www.sgammo.com/catalog/pistol-ammo-sale/9mm-luger-ammo?sort=round_low

Nah it's way cheaper at walmart

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I like it as "pasture ammo". In my in-laws' pasture where I have a makeshift range setup, I have to pack out my cases so the cattle won't eat them. With steel-case ammo, all I need is a shop magnet to collect the empties from the high grass. And the Winchester stuff works better than any of the Russian junk.

RatBikeRod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Just use Ammoseek.com and get your ammo cheap. I buy brass (cause I reload) and tend to get 9mm really cheap through this site. I just bought 1000 rounds and got them for 15 cents a round.

Hard to even reload at that price.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Just use Ammoseek.com and get your ammo cheap. I buy brass (cause I reload) and tend to get 9mm really cheap through this site. I just bought 1000 rounds and got them for 15 cents a round.

Hard to even reload at that price.

I have yet to get new ammo that cheap on ammo seek in brass.. This Winchester doesnt seem to be too bad as far as reliability.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    I did have an ejection issue out of my shield but my Glock 43 and Canik TP9 seem to love the stuff.. I will always keep looking to Ammoseek of course first, but this doesn't do half bad as an emergency backup.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom