• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I've had a few guys over in the past for a couple private get togethers.

Once a neighbor was having a baby shower, another time one was having a family reunion. My neighbor with the mini truck told me they weren't too happy. I think both times we started around 10am... went till 4pm or so .... whoops

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I've had a few guys over in the past for a couple private get togethers.

Once a neighbor was having a baby shower, another time one was having a family reunion. My neighbor with the mini truck told me they weren't too happy. I think both times we started around 10am... went till 4pm or so .... who

For Dustin's neighbors to hate on him is their loss. The world would be a much better place with more folks like him & those I have met thru him.

Coming home from running errands today, I stopped by one of the guys houses this afternoon.He's the one that brought me into the local men who hand out twice a month at the marina. His neighbor across the street is a dick, to the point he might very well be super prick. While I was their another guy stop to give me his condolences. I just happen to be face the dicks driveway & see him come out, bing a dick. Who knows he might just beat his wife & dog. He's giving the shit eye over at us & I'm really the only one seeing it. He's on his UTV and as he approaches the drive your can just see him giving the old shit eye. I think he he got the message I was sending as he drove off.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where

For Dustin's neighbors to hate on him is their loss. The world would be a much better place with more folks like him & those I have met thru him.

Coming home from running errands today, I stopped by one of the guys houses this afternoon.He's the one that brought me into the local men who hand out twice a month at the marina. His neighbor across the street is a dick, to the point he might very well be super prick. While I was their another guy stop to give me his condolences. I just happen to be face the dicks driveway & see him come out, bing a dick. Who knows he might just beat his wife & dog. He's giving the shit eye over at us & I'm really the only one seeing it. He's on his UTV and as he approaches the drive your can just see him giving the old shit eye. I think he he got the message I was sending as he drove off.

Thank you for the compliment my brutha... It means a lot.

I think the only reason the couple neighbors are mad at me is because I probably ruined their peacefull day with the ringing of freedom seeds on steel.

My neighbor & his dad are cool as hell... of course they're fellow gun lovers so that's a plus. Not to mention I hired them to mulch my property when we got our place.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Most of my neighbors have my number. Even both the ones that had events going on. I just didn't tell em I was having a get together.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Most of my neighbors have my number. Even both the ones that had events going on. I just didn't tell em I was having a get together.
    No visist from the sheriff means your good to go! Your neighbors are like mine, we share rights like the 2nd amendment as American's & Texans. Sure there are time I don't want to hear shit, but freedom in the calphiny of gun fire reminds me I'm were I want to live.

In the city of Houston were I lived gunfire was a nightly early morning occurrence. Believe me it wasn't the sound of freedom, rather some loose thugs needing to get their ass shot down.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    No visist from the sheriff means your good to go! Your neighbors are like mine, we share rights like the 2nd amendment as American's & Texans. Sure there are time I don't want to hear shit, but freedom in the calphiny of gun fire reminds me I'm were I want to live.

In the city of Houston were I lived gunfire was a nightly early morning occurrence. Believe me it wasn't the sound of freedom, rather some loose thugs needing to get their ass shot down.

The 1st day we came to look at the property, the neighbors were shooting machine guns.... I turned & looked at the wife & said.... " you hear that? That's the sound of my people...were buying it "

Turns out the family plot of land across the road has a family member that owns a gun shop.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    No visist from the sheriff means your good to go! Your neighbors are like mine, we share rights like the 2nd amendment as American's & Texans.

I remember one of the times you came out with some toys & we were running full auto... one of the neighbors a few miles away broke out his toys like it was DUELING BANJOS, but with machine guns for about 10 minutes :roflfunny:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom