steve mcnair dead

cog41

May 21, 2009
Texas
Be interesting to see what comes out in the next few days.

Always thought he was one of the more "levelheaded" players in the league.
But then again you never know what's going on with folks.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
The latest news suggests his girlfriend shot him and then shot herself. McNair's body has multiple gunshots, his girlfriend only has one. McNair was a married man with three children, and his twenty year old girlfriend had just been arrested for DUI in an Escalade they both owned while McNair was in the passenger's seat.

The whole situation seems very ugly.

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
Who, but another 20 year old, has anything in common with a 20 year old?

Too bad for his wife and 4 (what I heard) kids. They need a dad more than he needed to scratch an itch.

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
The latest news suggests his girlfriend shot him and then shot herself. McNair's body has multiple gunshots, his girlfriend only has one. McNair was a married man with three children, and his twenty year old girlfriend had just been arrested for DUI in an Escalade they both owned while McNair was in the passenger's seat.

Exactly. And she owned the condo.....and neighbors said he was there all the time and he was referred to as her boyfriend.

I'd guess he was trying to get a clean break after the DWI incident which was likely the lighting of the fuse to the end of his personal life as he knew it.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
Feb 14, 2009
South Korea

why in the bloody hell would you co-sign on another woman's car when you have a wife and kids? I guess celebrities really do stop using their brains... well what little brain cells a left after all those hard sacks...

Texas42

TGT Addict
Nov 21, 2008
Texas
Part of me wants to be angry, but the whole situation is just so sad.

Poor kids. A few more kids to grow up without their real father.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members