• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    It looks like the Stockman campaign is fizzling.

As mad as I am at Cornyn for other reasons right now I have to admit he has always been a solid 2A supporter, while Atty General of Texas and during his time in the Senate.

Stockman is in my opinion right now a black eye for the Tea Party.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...-even-beat-sen-cornyn-in-tea-party-straw-poll

http://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/...paign-cashed-checks-it-never-reported-to-fec/

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Pity. The Cornyn campaign is engaging in dirty tactics (of a particularly Democrat model) and I really don't want to vote for him because of it...

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Pity. The Cornyn campaign is engaging in dirty tactics (of a particularly Democrat model) and I really don't want to vote for him because of it...

Seems to me his efforts are in vain. Stockman is bringing the bad press on himself. If I were Cornyn I's be coasting right now while preparing for the general election.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Katy

Why not vote for neither? Just because you have the choice between a bad candidate and a bad candidate, doesn't mean you necessarily have to end up with a bad candidate. That's the lovely thing about democracy that so many people forget today.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Why not vote for neither? Just because you have the choice between a bad candidate and a bad candidate, doesn't mean you necessarily have to end up with a bad candidate. That's the lovely thing about democracy that so many people forget today.

The really sad thing to me is that I know the RINOs, Dems and MSM will use this to declare the Tea Party in Texas DOA.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Katy
    The really sad thing to me is that I know the RINOs, Dems and MSM will use this to declare the Tea Party in Texas DOA.

Probably. They like to use whatever they can to discredit the Tea Party, and to an extent conservatives in general. I haven't really been paying all that close of attention to the Tea Party lately, but it feels as though they have strayed a bit from where they were originally. Regardless, it's not a good feeling, seeing such a rift between conservatives like that.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    didn't Cornhole and Lindsay Grahmnisty just introduce a gun control bill in the Senate?

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    didn't Cornhole and Lindsay Grahmnisty just introduce a gun control bill in the Senate?

I don't know. I'm on the road. Got a source?

Edit: this? http://app1.kuhf.org/articles/13866...nger-Questions-His-Second-Amendment-Cred.html

I think that's already being discussed in a thread here.

Edit 2: I also don't see how that falls under gun "control" legislation although the MSM is dead set on giving any mention of legislation pertaining to gun rights the "control" moniker.

Last edited:

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
    silencers
    DK Firearms
    Tyrant Designs
    Every Day Man
    Shroud
    Shroud
    Weapon displays
    Ammo