• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    We're never going to change shit as Conservatives here until we stop tearing down guys like Stockman who are taking on the Establishment. Might as well roll over and let the Dems turn this state blue.
    Venture Surplus ad

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Sir. Please don't take this the wrong way but if I ever meet you in person I'm going to punch you square in the face for that statement.

Don't mean to intrude, but why? I may not exactly like what he's saying, but sometimes the truth hurts I guess. Which part(s) have you riled up enough to punch him?

Just looks like good ol' fashion dirt digging.

Politicians and dirt. No real surprise here. At least not in my lifetime, so I'm guessing it's not this part.

Those polls are probably bullshit too.

Again, polls being cited that are skewed to show a certain result in politics. Again, not exactly groundbreaking news, so I'm guessing not this part either.

Funny it's the guys here who should be on board with Stockman are the first to proclaim his campaign being in a "death spiral."

I've read other threads here of folks who seem to like Stockman. Now this thread has some casting him in a negative light. Still don't see any reason for a black eye.

I'm saying Rush's label of "low information voter" swings on both sides of the political spectrum.

I'd like to think there's no way this part could be true, but who are we kidding? All it takes is a few links to some news stories on sites no one's heard of and here we go.

No disrespect meant, but if they are, or want to become, a politician, I expect some dirt somewhere. It's all about choosing the lesser of two evils most of the time. In some cases it's easy. In other cases, like Sen. Cruz, we get lucky and get more than we bargained for, but most of the time it's about choosing the one we can stomach the most.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Come on tough guy

First of all I know an ad hominem attack when I see one.

Second of all who the Hell are you to be telling me who I should support?

Thirdly, who in the Hell decided Stockman was the Tea Party candidate? I'll give you a hint; it wasn't the Tea Party. Not my local one anyway.

When we let things like this happen we're doing the same thing that the GOP is guilty of. Letting the media pick our candidates.

Stockman has no Tea Party support to speak of in Fannin, Grayson, Hunt or Cooke counties and never did. I can state that as fact because that is my area and I'm VERY active.

My punch you in the face comment was made more in jest. You struck a nerve. If you knew me you'd know I'd be more apt to have a beer and a discussion with you.

Last edited:

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I just want another Ted Cruz up there representing my state.

I understand and share your dream. I want a Cruz - Reagan hybrid representing my country.

We're lucky to have Cruz. Many states are envious but thankful that we put him in the Senate.

Not every candidate can be a Ted Cruz.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I don't know. I'm on the road. Got a source?

Edit: this? Cornyn Introduces Gun Bill As Challenger Questions His Second Amendment Cred

I think that's already being discussed in a thread here.

Edit 2: I also don't see how that falls under gun "control" legislation although the MSM is dead set on giving any mention of legislation pertaining to gun rights the "control" moniker.
    Cornhole is working on a bill with Lindsay Graham and it has to do with mental health, it has not been published yet, but sources report that it falls in line with Obamas recent executive order which would allow states to go around HIPPA laws and report you to NICS for talking to a mental health doctor and stop you from buying a gun
    Stockman was breaking his balls about it but I am pretty sure there were multiple sources on this

Last edited:

ray22

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Jewett
    Dwayne Stovall is a solid conservative too that isn't getting much press and would be hands down better then John Cornyn.

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    No disrespect to Stockman, but if Cornyn was vulnerable he would have drawn a name brand Republican with some money behind him. Ted Cruz refused to endorse anyone against Cornyn, that right there tells ya how hopeless it is.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    David Barton was going to run against Cornhole but decided not to.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    Why not vote for neither? Just because you have the choice between a bad candidate and a bad candidate, doesn't mean you necessarily have to end up with a bad candidate. That's the lovely thing about democracy that so many people forget today.

Can you say "Hello new Democratic Senator".

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom