• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    He's the Rep for the district adjacent to mine. Was my Rep for a session. He is the one who knocked Jack "what's in it for me" Brooks out of the House many years ago. Redictricting meant I got another Rep. Seen some good quotes from him.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Where do I send money and when is the primary?

Cornyn has soured on me after backstabbing Cruz and now trying to ram illegal mexican amnesty down our throats.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I believe he is connected to the Tea Party or endorsed by, I certainly cannot vote for Cornyn again he is simply to DC for me, time for a change, hopefully many rino's will be removed

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    All I know is that I still send Cornyn a bi weekly email (sometimes longer) telling him I didn't forget him stabbing Ted Cruz in the. Back and to a larger extent me...

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Based on what little I've read, it seems like he might be a little bit out there on some things. I'm still trying to read up on the others who are running in the primary. Eccentric is a word often used to describe him, but he's still better than Cornyn. Just need to find out if he's the best choice.

Kd5uwg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    My boss Chris Mapp is running against Coryn, His beliefs are a lot like Ted Cruz's. I've been told my boss is a bit to the right of the Tea Party which would put me in a diffrent time zone to the right of the Tea Party. My buggest concern is we need some body in Washington with a backbone, somebody who will stand with Ted Cruz, not cow down to the libtards, just to keep Washington happy, we need people who aren't affraid to piss the liberals off. Coryn had become a miserable coward RINO.

OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    I'm learning towards voting for Dwayne Stovall in the primary.

Dwayne Stovall, Republican candidate for US Senate in 2014, representing the great State of Texas

But either way I figure as long as people vote "against" Cornyn in the primary and get us a runoff we can see where we stand then.

As long as you vote for anyone by Cornyn in the primary. If we can keep Cornyn at less than 50% of the vote then we get a run off, that is how we got Ted Cruz.

Remember to encourage your friends and family to get involved.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I'm learning towards voting for Dwayne Stovall in the primary.

Dwayne Stovall, Republican candidate for US Senate in 2014, representing the great State of Texas

But either way I figure as long as people vote "against" Cornyn in the primary and get us a runoff we can see where we stand then.

As long as you vote for anyone by Cornyn in the primary. If we can keep Cornyn at less than 50% of the vote then we get a run off, that is how we got Ted Cruz.

Remember to encourage your friends and family to get involved.

Interesting, someone who actually knows what the 17th Amendment has done to the Senate.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Stockman earned a thumbs up from the NRA. I look at their records. In the election where Cruz was voted in, I was appalled at how many JUDGES had dirty hands. Some of them had been disciplined for really ugly misconduct many times!

In fact, I ran background checks on many of Bloomberg's "Mayors Against Gun Violence" and found that many of his members were charged with crimes while in office and some had even been removed from office for committing felonies!

My advice? Run a search on any candidate that you want to support!

Flash

Top Bottom