• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I know some of yall listen to Alex Jones regularly, some of yall vehemently hate him. Regardless of your views on this man or conspiracy theories in general I pity anyone who denies the egregious violation of the first amendment today in downtown Dallas.

In case you don't know, there has been a big fiasco over the ceremonies today at Dealey Plaza. It started with the JFK conspiracy crowd trying to get permits for the event over a year ago. They were told by Dallas officials to sign up one year ago today. They applied that day and were informed that all the permits were already taken (by Lamestream media ofc). To add on top of that more recently it was expressly stated that anyone who openly stated they did not believe the Warren Commission version of events that day would not be allowed into the ceremonies. Heck they wouldn't even let the third man shot that day in who was a speaker at the 40th ten years ago (in case you don't know this man received shrapnel to the face that day from a bullet that ricocheted off the street, he also was denied being able to testify at the Warren Commission hearings).

So today the conspiracy crowd gathered outside of the Plaza to talk to passerbys and hand out pamphlets. First they were told they could not hand out pamphlets (on public property mind you). After much harassment by the Dallas cops they were herded into, in the PDs own words, a free speech zone (that phrase alone makes my blood boil).

Finally after the media dog and pony show was through the cops allowed them to come up to the barricades around Dealey. After being there for a bit and handing out more pamphlets and a little bullhorning, Dallas County Sheriffs come up to the crowd and with no warning started forcing them back. According to Jones' live broadcast they were even shoving and punching people to get them to move. Granted I haven't seen irrefutable proof of this but they do have a video up on infowars.com (if you dare to go there) that somewhat shows this happening. As far as I can tell there is nothing showing any of the protesters in any way physically provoking this action.

Sorry but I have been absolutely sick to my stomach after hearing this broadcast today. Say what you want about conspiracy theorists but they SHOULD NOT have their first amendment rights forceably stripped. They really shouldn't have been banned from Dealey in the first place since that is definitely public property. So silly that the media got free reign to parrot something that most polls show 90% of the public disagree with (whether its full on CIA conspiracy or simply Communists supporting Oswald in his assassination).
    Military Camp

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    If your account of events is correct, that is definite infringement of rights.
    Those responsible should be arrested and stripped of their rights.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I dared...

That does look bad. Apparently Alex Jones has vowed to file lawsuits against both Dallas authorities and individual police officers who took part in it. I certainly hope more people than just him get involved in the lawsuit... He has the tendency to take a legitimate issue and pound it into irrelevance. His "rablerable 1776!!!!!! rablerablerable" detracted from the video and lent zero credibility to the issue.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Yeah, I have a comment. There is no context with that video, and no evidence of any rights being violated.

2nd, the OPs allegations have zero support or link to any evidence. The OP wrote,
    To add on top of that more recently it was expressly stated that anyone who openly stated they did not believe the Warren Commission version of events that day would not be allowed into the ceremonies

I have learned that when it smells like horse manure, it is.

But you can believe whatever you like. Recently it was expressed that anyone believing these conspiracies have mental illness.

That is an analogy, btw

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I'm just wondering why the conspiracy crowd group has to ruin a nice event.

Have your theories, and get the word out. But why ruin an event? Reminds me of WBC at Chris Kyle's funeral. Or Atheist protesting the Manger at the local courthouse lawn. If I was visiting the ceremony down there and some protestors were handing out pamphlets to derail the somber intention, I'd be annoyed. Probably throw the pamphlet in the nearest trash and consider the protestors jerks and not give their position another thought. In fact, that irritation and no tact behavior would detract from their message.

This is why we don't have nice things.

Ready.Fire.Aim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, okay, some guys with different opinions weren't allowed to speak by the police.

BUT DID YOU SEE MILEY CYRUS LASTEST CRAZY HAIRCUT IN HER NEWEST TWERKING VIDEO???? ITS ON ALL THE MAGAZINE COVERS, OMG!!!!

I'm a very conservative white male over 50. I read InfoWars occasionally when my daughter comes home from Austin and brings a copy. Just because he is out there on the fringe doesn't mean he is always wrong. Thanks for sharing the video link.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ive never studied the assassination much but the conventional wisdom is that Oswald was some great shot. Why? Because USMC! But i read about his mediocre shooting there and his botched attempt on a retired Major (?) before JFK.

I dont know what happened but he was either lucky or had some help.

Regarding "free speech zones"...the statists say we must have limits on our rights. So maybe for the 75th anniversary the free speech zone might be in El Paso.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Ehhhh. People who can't self regulate end up getting regulated.

And while I hold no emotional attachment to the event a lot of people do, and that's an a hole thing to do...

Let the crazy people grieve.

And you can go do your conspiracy protests later somewhere else...

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Ive never studied the assassination much but the conventional wisdom is that Oswald was some great shot. Why? Because USMC! But i read about his mediocre shooting there and his botched attempt on a retired Major (?) before JFK.

I dont know what happened but he was either lucky or had some help.

Regarding "free speech zones"...the statists say we must have limits on our rights. So maybe for the 75th anniversary the free speech zone might be in El Paso.

The distance was less than 100yds at which any man, woman, or child could effectively hit a man sized target.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The distance was less than 100yds at which any man, woman, or child could effectively hit a man sized target.

That was my opinion up until recently. Id have to look up the facts but Oswald tried killing the Major a week or two before JFK. If i remember right...it was around 100 ft shot at a sitting target. He hit the frame of the window. Id imagine a standard window in 1963 was how wide? 12"-24"?

Yet he was able to get 2 out or three shots on target on a moving target?

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    That was my opinion up until recently. Id have to look up the facts but Oswald tried killing the Major a week or two before JFK. If i remember right...it was around 100 ft shot at a sitting target. He hit the frame of the window. Id imagine a standard window in 1963 was how wide? 12"-24"?

Yet he was able to get 2 out or three shots on target on a moving target?

He was shooting into a window, which his man sizes target would be less than half and at which position was he sitting? Was he faced directly towards the window or sideways?

His angle of fire plus direction of travel (lead) most likely attributed to a perfect shot without having to adjust anything. Basically they drove him into the shots. A 6.5 is a very accurate, flat shooting round and especially at 81 meters.

When the target you really want appears, you make the shots count. Its innate as a hunter, combat veteran, etc. Time slows down, you focus and block everything out and it happens.

There are many soldiers that i know are damn good shots, but when it comes to qualifications they dont really care as long as they qualify. I have no doubts that this is how he felt as it was even said by one of his fellow Marines that he didnt care if he hit or not.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You know more on the subject than i.

Good point about how sloppy his USMC service was.

It may very well have happened the way the official report stated. It just struck me as wildly improbable that he couldnt hit the military officer in his house yet hit a small moving target from a fixed position in a very small time frame...whereas with the mil officer he got to choose each aspect of the shot but maybe he was being sloppy again.

What did the founding fathers think about free speech. Where they OK with it being highly regulated on the local level?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yeah, okay, some guys with different opinions weren't allowed to speak by the police.

BUT DID YOU SEE MILEY CYRUS LASTEST CRAZY HAIRCUT IN HER NEWEST TWERKING VIDEO???? ITS ON ALL THE MAGAZINE COVERS, OMG!!!!

I'm a very conservative white male over 50. I read InfoWars occasionally when my daughter comes home from Austin and brings a copy. Just because he is out there on the fringe doesn't mean he is always wrong. Thanks for sharing the video link.

I agree with this. He does have a habit of blowing things out of proportion, but if you sift his opinion out of the articles, there's often something to be learned.

(Not a fan of Alex Jones. Glad he didn't show up to the pro-gun rally in Austin a while back.)

Top Bottom