• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The MS 460 Breacher Chain Saw Kit is a backpack-mounted Stihl MS 460 Magnum chain saw with 16? guide bar designed for optimum speed during breaching operations. The saw features a displacement of 4.7 cu. in., engine power of 6.0 brake hp and powerhead weight of 15.2 lbs. The kit features a single pin quick release system allowing the operator to remove the chain saw from the pack rapidly and effectively. Weighing only 30 lbs., the system is lightweight and easily handled by a single operator.
    img_9619-1.jpg

Attachments

• img_9619-1.jpg
      img_9619-1.jpg
      126.7 KB · Views: 400

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I like the color. Most people see the white & orange & know it's a Stihl. The subdued color won't be catching the eyes of the neighbors yard boys spying inside my garage when the door is open.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Needs "homelite" red on it.
    Won't be near as scary.
    The poor no knock victims will still be laughing when the bar comes through the door.
    Element of surprise.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    I’ve had groups of hogs walk up to within 10 feet of where I was sitting before they caught a whiff and realized they had seriously f’ed up. Up close and personal where they’re bunched up distracted on corn, I’ll take buckshot.

As far as chasing anything an an ATV, I don’t want to be racing across a plowed field with a loaded firearm. I’m content with hiding in a ghillie or sitting on a comfortable seat in a Ranger or truck.

Speaking of hogs, deemus, you ready?

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I’ve had groups of hogs walk up to within 10 feet of where I was sitting before they caught a whiff and realized they had seriously f’ed up. Up close and personal where they’re bunched up distracted on corn, I’ll take buckshot.

As far as chasing anything an an ATV, I don’t want to be racing across a plowed field with a loaded firearm. I’m content with hiding in a ghillie or sitting on a comfortable seat in a Ranger or truck.

Speaking of hogs, deemus, you ready?
    The fields I chased them in were hay pastures. Only ruts were from the hogs previously.
    As much as I hate tree stands I once rained #4 buck into a sounder of hogs @ a feeder. My buddy who is more into bows was all smiles when he came up after the shooting stopped.

As great of a hog gun the 11724 is my SBE with the extended magazine is works great too.The longer barrel gets those running off better.

Top Bottom