• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    What a f-ing joke DOHbama is. You can vote a racist in, but you can't make em lead.

MADISON, Wis. (Reuters) - A year after his historic election, President Barack Obama sought to remind Americans on Wednesday the biggest problems he is grappling with -- from the economy to the war in Afghanistan -- are the legacy of his predecessor, George W. Bush.

[url]http://in.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idINIndia-43692420091104[/URL]
    Hurley's Gold

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    You can lead a horse to water....

Well from the recent elections there is a glimmer of hope in a swaying mindset. Almost all I know who voted for him now wish they hadn't.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Good Grief!!! I am constantly trying to "correct" Libtards on other boards about Afghan.

The Taliban were driven into Packystan. Even the great Obammy said it himself in a debate, remember? He said he would INVADE Packystan to go after them. He was quickly shut up by his amazing handlers. It was a major blunder, we don't invade friendly nations.

Bush didn't invade Pack but we did send those drones there to hit terrorist targets. This stirred up things a bit. I believe we still do it, so Obammy is OK with it.

So now the Taliban have returned to Afghan. Could it be they anticipate us "cooling it" under our great General Obammy?

I don't know all the particulars or the answers but I do know Bush didn't leave him in that bad a situation in Afghan. It has just recently gotten worser.

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    Our dear leader has never been held responsible for his actions (ex. sitting in a racist church for 20yrs). Why should he start manning up now?

Craig

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom