Stimulus check is pending

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
Letter I got the other day said not to report it as taxable income. I didn't get full amount anyhow but still, no need to change your taxes.

Its not income. But you have to report that you received it, or its a tax credit on your return.

So im told.....

:cool:

Mad John

Jan 15, 2019
Rural Illinois
I am just a square peg in a round hole. I have an extreme distrust of the government. For example, this new stimulus / covid relief bill. The Bill is 593 pages long! What and how can any elected official even have time to read the bill? Because they CANNOT by design! As the old truism says, "The Devil is IN the details"! I spent a couple days (too much time being in shutdown) With a note pad and calculator looking at the numbers of this POS. Follow the money! From what I can surmise of this monstrous catastrophe for the American citizen approximately somewhere around 9% of the $1.9 TRILLION actually goes to Americans that need relief! (give or take a million or so either way). Absolutely amazing piece of deception! Biggest problem is, most people do NOT read and as long as they are getting some little bone, they do not care! There ARE clauses and funding for GUN CONROL in there.
A tax credit??? On my return??? The last time I got a refund was in 1979. It's okay, because I would rather have my money in my hands... not the government's I try to keep my debit to the NSDAP to less than $1K at the end of the year. Politico's are deceptive liars! Getting very wealthy on our taxes.

gdr_11

Well-Known
Aug 1, 2014
The sad truth is that there is absolutely nothing we can do about it for another 4 years. In 2 years we can vote to remove some of the liberal Democrats from the House, but there has to be a sustained movement across the nation to give the Republicans control of both houses which is what is needed to put the brakes on this out of control plunge into debt.

There will be more damage done to our nation in the next four years than in the past 244

Mad John

Jan 15, 2019
Rural Illinois
The sad truth is that there is absolutely nothing we can do about it for another 4 years. In 2 years we can vote to remove some of the liberal Democrats from the House, but there has to be a sustained movement across the nation to give the Republicans control of both houses which is what is needed to put the brakes on this out of control plunge into debt.

There will be more damage done to our nation in the next four years than in the past 244
Your fantasy is heartwarming. It will take nothing less than an absolute miracle to take the House and the Senate in two years. The integrity of our voting system is forever compromised. Which is exactly their design. Since Al Gore's defeat (which he was supposed to win and Hillary's loss to an outsider like Trump, they have perfected the ultimate voter fraud! Until something drastic changes our voting system it will be a crap shoot. Will anyone's vote be counted the way they intended? They are firmy in control and the gutless never Trumper's will ensure it stays that way. Who has the balls to fix it????

TheDan

4th Best Member
TGT Supporter
Nov 11, 2008
Austin - Rockdale
Anyone see their TAXEIP3 yet? Apparently having my career destroyed last year wasn't enough to make me poor enough to get it :laughing:

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads