• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    The sales manager of the company I work for had his truck stolen from Pappadeaux in west Houston (Katy Freeway and Beltway 8) on Monday, October 27, 2008

Inside the truck were the following firearms:

Benelli Super Black Eagle, Left Handed, with assorted choke tubes. Ser# U138214
    Glock 36 with Night Sights. Ser# HSO382

Report had been filed with HPD.
    Any info please forward to HPD or drop me an e-mail @ safetyATkeystoneconcreteDOTcom (replace underlined)

Joat
    Lynx Defense

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Wow, you never hear about trucks being stolen form the parking lots along there.

All kidding aside, that's been a horrible stretch right there for trucks for a long time. If not just stolen, they get in an de-install OEM DVD units with customer walking right by.

Last I heard of someone on a truck forum who's truck was popped from there, they nabbed it along with 6-8 others in a convoy down 59 headed to the Mexico border. Th trucks were all popped in Houston at the same time. LEA claimed they pop convoys down there all the time. In NW and Arizona it's worse because they take them right across the desert. Many are recovered in the desert obviously ran hard through the crap with signs of a lot of passengers on the way back to this side.

Oddly enough, I'm long time friends with a manager of that Pappadeaux. She and I and others used to cruise Westheimer etc. Yep, it was a long, long time ago.

Wish him luck, but I'd bet chances are, they're on the hips of some bandits much further south.

Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    Update - truck found

Just a quick update, the truck (or what used to be the truck:rolleyes:) was found. Stripped to the frame only the engine and cab shell left. Looks that this one didn't go to Mexico, so the guns are probably still in the greater Houston area.

Joat

Top Bottom