• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Wow that is really messed up.. The audacity is just kinda mind bending. How long were you away? Any chance they knew you were out and decided to squat?

Neighbors or Co-workers is my first thought. Even if not directly, then they generally turn out being the source of the tip for those that actually do things like this. This certainly was not random.

IAmSupernova

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2015
    Baytown
    That's what I was thinking. Definitely sounds like they were there an extended amount of time. Doesn't sound like just a simple burglary. My guess is they had to of known how long he was going to be away for. Still the audacity.. Isn't enough to steal his stuff.. Also gotta eat his food and drink his beer.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Sorry for lack of response, haven't been on the forums in a couplea weeks.

There is a main suspect, has been since day one. He was recently sighted by his PO, but the guy split. So now there is a warrant out for the guy for violating his parole.

I have no doubt he will be caught for something. I have serious doubt I'll get anything back. Maybe the firearms over the course of many months, in who-knows-what-shape.

I really miss that Single Six. I'll likely never find one like it again.

bvk9769

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2015
    I hate a thief....Will give u anything I have...If steal from me and I find out..well it's not good!!

ShadowOp7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2014
    Sonsabeaches like these thieves piss me off. We all work hard for what we got and they're too lazy. Our vehicle also got broken into the other day as well. Bass Turds took some credit cards and a bunch a stuff but left the revolver. Imagine that if you can. I hope you get your weapons back and the perp gets whats due him!!

Top Bottom