• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    from my car in the driveway on Halloween night - this isnt a timely post but I'm new here

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Glock 27 .40 S&W - MVV293[/FONT]
    Venture Surplus ad

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Sorry to hear and good luck. I'm assuming it was a break-in and the car was locked, handgun out of sight. Did you have it in any kind of gun vault or anything? Not implying anything- just gathering data for my own awareness.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    actually it was a loaner car - mine was in the shop - the key fob for this car was a reverse of my own, and I think I unlocked it when I thought I was locking it. I spoke to the detective assigned to the case and he informed me that kids walking up and down the alleyways, pulling on door handles.

Pure carelessness on my part, when I picked up the loaner car, I put my gun in the glove box for the drive home - got distracted and left it in the car...I'm sure it's gone forever

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    just jk,

I am so very sorry to hear of this. I always hate it when a citizen is ripped off by our morons of society. I will add your serial number to my watch list. I have a couple of data bases I can check for you and will let you know if I find something. Was the Glock reported to the Carrollton PD? If so, I know some of the guys in that agency and will help as I can.

I hope we can find your Glock soon.

If you need to contact me off line please feel free to do so via PM or e-mail.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    Thanks, it was reported to Carrollton PD - I spoke with the Detective assigned to the case - of course with no leads, I doubt much work is being done on it. Stick the S/N in NCIC and hope it turns up someday.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom