• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bullseye10x

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Houston
    Well this happened quite awhile back, but I just joined this forum and saw the thread. In 2006 my vehicle was stolen along with a Glock model 36 (.45 ACP) pistol - Not a (H&K) G36 like the title appears to say LOL... The serial number is EVR852. Jersey Village PD took the report and I can provide a case number if needed. The vehicle was recovered locally, so I imagine the gun is still in the Houston area.

Thanks for keeping an eye out!
    ARJ Defense ad

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Sorry to hear of the theft. Be sure to keep in touch with the agency, so they can contact if it is found. I just recovered a rifle stolen from Ramsey County (St. Paul Minnesota) in 1998. Never give up.

glockrocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Austin, TX
    In 2001 I believe it was, same thing happen'd to me. somebody stole my S10 and I had a SKS paratrooper and a .22 bolt action in there, I reported it. Im sure the guns have surfaced by now but I'm not expecting them to be returned. I really gotta hand it to those 3rd world countries that still cut off the hands of people caught stealing. Not a bad law.

7+1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    sorry to hear it.my dad had his house broken in to bout te years ago.they got about 20 guns.has gotten, i think 3 back.all cheaper long guns.22s one blkp.only because he kept calling the detective.it' sad, many were collectors and can't be replaced.but the point is keep bugging them.and hope they wern't recovered in a crime,you'll never get them back.don't give up,keep calling them

Top Bottom