• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    It is with a heavy heart that I am forced to post this thread.
    Stolen (by a family member):

Browning BDA .380 blue, 2- 13 rd mags, wood grips w/Browning inlay missing on one panel. S/N 425NM02XXX (entered into NCIC)

Ruger 10-22 w/folding stock and BSA Holosight. S/N 258375XX (entered into NCIC)

Numerous knives and bayonets taken including HK (Eickhorn), US-M9 (Phrobis-I), Colt Search and Rescue tool (gravity knife), NRA special edition fixed blade knife, apx 3" drop point blade laser engraved with NRA logo (100th or 125th anniversary?)

Safariland level II bullet resistant vest in blue carrier.

One arrest pending. two more warrants to come (hopefully soon).

Information- Round Rock PD 512-218-5500 Detective Bertram
    Hurley's Gold

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I'm in Ceadar Park and frequent pawn shops so I'll keep an eye open for any of the above described items, that is unless you have reason to believe they are not to be pawned. Sorry to hear you got robed let alone robed by a family member.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    It sucks to have something stolen, but it's definitely the worst when it's by a family member. Sorry to hear that.

jvanwink

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    I recently had 7 weapons stolen. XD9SC. Ruger P90, Bersa Thunder 380, Colt Mustang 380, Colt 1903 32 Cal., Maverick 88 12 Gauge with 2 barrells. Rough Rider 22 revolver.
    Got the Shot gun and 22 revolver today. The bad guy has been fingered now they have to get the thief. Also need to get the people who had the returned weapons to make a statement (they don't want to). I live in Elm Mott, TX. I helped the thief out he was homeless, I guess this is what you get trying to help out a homeless 17 year old boy. He turned 18 while living with me and before stealing my weapons and accessories. When he gets convicted I hope he will be Bubba's bitch in prison!

Top Bottom