• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smann222

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2013
    STOLEN GUNS!

Thursday, Oct. 10th my home was invaded in NE San Antonio. 4 guns were taken of which I can only find 1 serial number right now. If someone is selling this group of guns, ESPECIALLY the Weatherby, please notify the police or me.

1. Weatherby Mark V 300 Mag, Burris Fullfield II scope (3x9, 40mm, Ballistic Plex), Weatherby leather sling, Weatherby soft side case ( tan and brown) SN - H266104
    2. Mossberg 12 gauge pump, light brown/tan stock
    3. Henry lever action 22 rifle, Tasco scope
    4. Hi Point 380 semi auto handgun (black and silver)

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Military Camp

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    smann222,

Very sorry to learn of this. Will run the S/N through data bases I have. If you don't have the other serial numbers can you tell me where you bought them? Also if they were ever pawned or in for repair overnight.

Hopefully we can recover them soon.

smann222

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2013
    The hipoint was purchased by my stepdad in Kerrville at Young's less about a year ago or less. The shotgun and 22 were won in a DPSOA conference so I'm trying to get the serial numbers from a guy that used to run the officers association.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Was anything else taken, or only the guns?

Single family home or apartment?

Who else knew you owned guns and knew where they were stored?

I don't care if they were locked up in a cabinet or safe or not ... the entry into your home was illegal in the first place.

Hope you get them back.

smann222

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2013
    It was a burglary of a single family home between 0730 and 1200 hrs. I didn't really matter who knew where the guns were usually stored because I had just been in a shooting competition and all my guns were out waiting to be cleaned. Nice neat freakin package for the bastards. They also took a 51" Samsung plasma, black Wii with one black and one blue controller, dell Inspiron laptop, canon s2 is digital camera, Milwaukee hammer drill, kids vetch game system, backpack full of ammo, Burris binoculars, 7 hunting and/or pocket knives, various tools and some other stuff. I have serial numbers on the laptop and camera if anyone has access to look those up.

Canon camera sn: 1028703712
    Dell laptop sn: 25162459129

Green-Harley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2013
    How did they get into the house? I'm right up the road from you, so any info so I can better secure my place would be appreciated.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Is there anyone you suspect. Now is not the time to be nice. You can PM any names if you wish but be sure to share them with the investigator assigned to your offense. Think of it this way. You are not accusing anyone. You are stating whom would have known your routine and would know when to strike. We (or SAPD) will do the accusing.

smann222

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2013
    It seems the same people have burglarized numerous houses in my neighborhood (Woodstone/Larkspur subdivision) over the last year or two since it is always the same M.O. They kick in the front door, immediately open the garage, pull their vehicle in, close garage, run through your house without anyone seeing them walk out with your stuff, then open garage and drive away. Luckily, my garage was so full of crap that they couldn't pull in, but yet still, no one saw a thing.

Lowe's has a front door reinforcement system that I installed with a new door. It reinforces where your deadbolt, handle and hinges attach. It supposedly makes your door virtually kick in proof without a sledge hammer or ram.

So far I have two sets of people I think could have done it:
    1. Two Hispanic guys who cruise the neighborhood all day with a lawnmower in the back of an old model F-150 (red w/ rust) who never stop to mow any yards
    2. An alcoholic, meth head couple that lives on the street behind me. Everyone I talk to is suspicious of the couple and believe they are responsible for the majority of crime in the neighborhood. Everyone (including me) thinks they are dealing drugs from the house as well.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom