• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kayt00

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    North DFW
    Bike was stole at some point today between 815 and 1700. 2020 Kawasaki Z125 with a "wrap" on it. The plastics under the wrap are grey. If you spot it let me know. Stolen from 14th and Shiloh in Plano.
    IMG_20210315_173615_338.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

Kayt00

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    North DFW
    I live close to this general area. I have not seen it recently but if I do I will let you know.
    I appreciate it, but it's been 3 weeks. I'm almost positive that at this point it's been converted to a pile of parts, shipped to another state/country, or abandoned in a creek somewhere. It's replacement is already being shopped around for as well as a heavy logging chain to help secure it as well as my Indian.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I appreciate it, but it's been 3 weeks. I'm almost positive that at this point it's been converted to a pile of parts, shipped to another state/country, or abandoned in a creek somewhere. It's replacement is already being shopped around for as well as a heavy logging chain to help secure it as well as my Indian.
    I don't know how much heavy logging chain costs. I have my bikes secured with a common braided steel cable. Imo you're just trying to have the thief pass over your bike for an easier score. If they Really want it they are going to take it.

BABBALOU1956

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2021
    Lewisville
    I got the heaviest chain I could find at Home Depot & had them cut off about 7-8 feet feet & got the biggest padlock they sold. Lowe's has this too. I chained my Suzuki DL650 through the frame & wheels to a steel beam at work. Carried the chain & lock in a back pack. Must have weighed 30 pounds but kept it safe. To keep from scratching the frame I put the chain through an inner tube. 26 x 2.0 mountain bike tube. Someone broke into 2 of my cars there but never messed with my bike. For awhile I tried Xena disc lock alarms but they kept going off for no reason so I took out the batteries.

Top Bottom