• ...and so much more!
  • Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    STOLEN REVOLVER!!!

Had someone break into my house in San Antonio near the medical area. They took my revolver and a bit of cash I had sitting around. It's a blued Ruger GP100 with the 4" barrel and has a Hogue grip and it was in a cheaper IWB holster (the holster wasn't for a revolver). I'm out of town, my sister is watching the house and called me in a panic to informed me of the intrusion and what she obviously knew was missing. I don't have access to a photo or the serial number right now, I'll have to get it Monday. If you come across this revolver for sale in a holster made for a semi auto pistol, odds are that is stolen.

Serial# 175-95350

01DF3D43-47DA-47E3-843A-18117A032031.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

Last edited:

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Details?

Day or night?

Forced entry or open door?

Did the burglars crack a safe?

Security system? Working? Monitored?

Good luck in recovery.

Be well.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Details?

Day or night?

Forced entry or open door?

Did the burglars crack a safe?

Security system? Working? Monitored?

Good luck in recovery.

Be well.

I have the same gun. Will keep my eyes peeled.

Might want to PM pawncop and let him know too.

SAPD called?

I've got an idea of who it may be. We had someone that my fiancé works with that watched our dogs for a few days while we were gone. This is something he does for several others that she works with too. Absolutely no one else has a key and I'm starting to think that he had a copy made, because there is no forced entry and everything is deadbolted and windows locked. plus he knows our dogs so they wouldn't be an issue for him. Our area has a security patrol that drives through and supposedly keeps track of new vehicles that come in and out. Since he had to be watching the house for when my sister left, I'm hoping the security company marked down his vehicle.

It happened sometime between 8:30 pm and midnight. I left the gun out, tucked behind the TV for my sister.

Sapd was called and a report taken. Monday I'll be getting back with them to give them the serial number. I'll also be calling the security company to check and see if his car was seen in the area.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Funny. Just saw a blued GP100 at work. Some guy came in to sell it, we only offered $100. But it had wood grips, not hogue rubber.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Getting pretty agitated. Getting the run around from sapd. Long story short I was transferred 4 times only to end up with the person I initially talked to.

I have the serial number, the person I believe has a key to the house (they had to have a key to get into the house and he would be the ONLY person that has had a key to the house outside of Lori and I). I have his license plate, address, and 3 neighbors that saw his car parked in front of my house several times over the weekend and he has absolutely no reason to even be in the area!!! All 3 said pretty much the exact same thing too. Can't get a bit of movement out of anyone at the police department.

NOT HAPPY.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Did you get your business handled yet, or are you still on hold with the police department?

well, as of today it has been two weeks and I keep getting fed lines by PD.. when I call and request an update on whether or not a detective has been assigned, they just keep telling me "soon"... The last officer I spoke to said that "if the report is correct, this should be a very solvable case"... to which I replied "then why on earth is this being drug out"... No answer other than that they are very very busy.

It won't get handled.
    Been there, done that.

I hope insurance covers the loss.

That seems to be the general consensus... Im pretty pissed off about it. Glad my tax dollars are going to good use. Typical government runaround.

Im waiting to hear back from the insurance company.

Top Bottom