• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cleanshot

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Leander, Texas
    Sorry to hear about this. We have been getting the run around from SAPD on a different kind of matter for almost 2 months now and don't even have a detective assigned to our case yet. I could understand a day or two or maybe even a week but any longer than that is unacceptable under any circumstance. Hope they take care of you because we have almost given up on ours.
    Lynx Defense

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Sorry to hear about this. We have been getting the run around from SAPD on a different kind of matter for almost 2 months now and don't even have a detective assigned to our case yet. I could understand a day or two or maybe even a week but any longer than that is unacceptable under any circumstance. Hope they take care of you because we have almost given up on ours.

Well... That makes me sad... Haha. Hopefully you get someone on it After all this time. That is ridiculous..

Any poistive movement?

Not in the slightest unfortunately. Seriously giving thought to a different alternative.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Someone broke the lock on my truck toolbox and robbed me blind. I've had all I can take of this shit. Cameras are going up and I'm gunna handle this myself as much as possible.

Pd still hasn't moved an inch on the guy that stole my Revolved. I'm fed up

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    The guy has pretty much fallen off the face of the earth and pd hasn't done a damn thing. Sa pd is a joke at best. I get nothing but rude, unhelpful "detectives" just passing the buck when I'm looking for an update and a time frame for something to take place. (I kid you not, I was routed to 4 different people in the same department, only to end up back where I started with my initial call)... I understand they are busy, but for fucks sake... 2 months in and I have nothing to show for any of it and no detective assigned to the case. this guy house sits for other people. So while they are busy doing whatever it is they do behind closed doors, this guy is robbing people at his leisure .

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Make sure you document the calls and the time and effort put into it. There is an app that you can have on your phone that will record the calls too which will provide proof for you.

Will Beararms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    North Texas
    You've probably already done this or I missed it but change the locks. Warn potential victims to do the same as well. Very sad this happened. It looks like this is a loss and it's time to move on. No firearms outside of a safe period and even then you won't stop a determined thief. I am sure you have made sure there is no way the GP100 could be linked back to you if used in a crime.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Make sure you document the calls and the time and effort put into it. There is an app that you can have on your phone that will record the calls too which will provide proof for you.
    I have just been taking notes and writing down names of those I've spoken with... I'll be looking for that app now though.

You've probably already done this or I missed it but change the locks. Warn potential victims to do the same as well. Very sad this happened. It looks like this is a loss and it's time to move on. No firearms outside of a safe period and even then you won't stop a determined thief. I am sure you have made sure there is no way the GP100 could be linked back to you if used in a crime.

Check to all! Although I am pretty sure the little prick kept it (gut feeling). I think he was going for my tv and noticed that sitting there so he grabbed that instead.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom