• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    Went out to the range a week or so ago and took the Stoner 63a out to the range in its carbine configuration. Mainly did this because the range does not allow MGs but it had also been about 15 years since I last fired it in this configuration. I was popping 200yrd clays pretty easily with it even though my eyes are old and tired.

When Sean was shooting he could not hit the targets but we figured out the issue.

Guns International

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I know it could be fully appreciated at the next Hicksville meet.

That is a really fine weapon you have there. I am glad to see that it has not taken full time residence in a safe. Thanks for the video.

pharmaco

Give me those potatoes
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    Went out to the range a week or so ago and took the Stoner 63a out to the range in its carbine configuration. Mainly did this because the range does not allow MGs but it had also been about 15 years since I last fired it in this configuration. I was popping 200yrd clays pretty easily with it even though my eyes are old and tired.

When Sean was shooting he could not hit the targets but we figured out the issue.

That is really great! That is my personal dream gun.
    Thanks for posting the video.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Too long of drive unfortunately.

BTW the gun is shot a lot just not in the carbine configuration.

There were plenty of full auto wepons at the previous meets. It is a long drive for me as well, but it looks far too interesting to miss next time.
    I am sure that a lot o people would really appreciate a chance to see it in action, myself included. :)

Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    I would love to make it but ever since the drunk bitch tried to kill me I can travel about 2 hrs in a car until the pain gets intolerable.

The range would have to be really special for me to make it that far. I already have to go 2 hrs to normally shot my rifle caliber MGs and its a decent range with steel targets to 300 yrds.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    I know Hicksville has out to 600 I believe. It's quite a special range. After all, how many do you know of that condone, let alone sell, Tannerite AND want you to use it? How many do you know of that will let you blow up an MG, a Cadillac, a Neon, a Mustang, a fridge, and a washer (and I'm sure I've forgetting something)?

I under stand the pain though. It sucks. I worked with a guy that his back was all messed up from an on the job injury. He can't sit for more than a few minutes without pain. The ~15 min drive to work would make him double over in pain.

Top Bottom