Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    OK1.jpeg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Thanks to the ACLU (American Criminal Liberties Union) it has been for decades and especially in many of the major cities.
    So you don't believe in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, or civil rights?

It seems you have little understanding of what the ACLU does, or has done over the years.

The ACLU works in the courts, legislatures, and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to all people in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States.

FAQs | American Civil Liberties Union​

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    So you don't believe in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, or civil rights?

It seems you have little understanding of what the ACLU does, or has done over the years.

The ACLU works in the courts, legislatures, and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to all people in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States.

FAQs | American Civil Liberties Union​

Oh yeah, the American Communist Lipservice Union, sure stands up for the Constitution, especially those Second Amendment, and that Abortion/Multiple Genders amendments!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Oh yeah, the American Communist Lipservice Union, sure stands up for the Constitution, especially those Second Amendment, and that Abortion/Multiple Genders amendments!

So just because they are willing to stand up and fight for unpopular causes, that others are are afraid of, that makes them communists?

Maybe you should read the Constitution, or read up on civil rights in your spare time.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

What are your views on the desecrating the American flag? Personally, I detest that anyone would desecrate the American flag, but the Supreme Court ruled it was freedom of speech, and therefor protected as a right.

Two ACLU lawyers were in that fight. While I find it repulsive, I understand it stands as ruling that serves a larger cause in defending our 1st Amendment rights.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    My issue with the ACLU is they tend to file lawsuits when the left is threatened.

They tend not to take-up conservative causes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Is religion a conservative or a leftist cause?

I do not agree with every cause or battle they take, but IMO they do serve a greater cause, and they will take on battles others will shy away from or are afraid to try. They have done lots of good.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Is religion a conservative or a leftist cause?

I do not agree with every cause or battle they take, but IMO they do serve a greater cause, and they will take on battles others will shy away from or are afraid to try. They have done lots of good.

I’ll give them a C- overall.

They’ve done a lot of good, especially in the past.

But their recent track record predominantly (that doesn’t mean always) leftist causes IMHO.

The cases they choose to ignore is as telling as the cases they choose to take-up.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I’ll give them a C- overall.

They’ve done a lot of good, especially in the past.

But their recent track record predominantly (that doesn’t mean always) leftist causes IMHO.

The cases they choose to ignore is as telling as the cases they choose to take-up.

^^^This

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    My realization came when people were looting, burning and killing with little or no consequence. Yet, if you just happened to walk into the Capital on January 6th, you are deemed an insurrectionist and enemy of the state.
    That too, but the Rittenhouse trial has really opened my eyes to how corrupt the system truly is.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That too, but the Rittenhouse trial has really opened my eyes to how corrupt the system truly is.
    Highly democrat cities and districts across the U.S., although it is certainly BS, I can understand the politicizing, and know that I don't want to live there. Kyle hasn't been locked up while awaiting trial, Many of the so called insurrectionists are rotting in jail for little more than acting like tourists.

Top Bottom