• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    If I recall correctly from an article in American Rifleman, about 17% of the rifles they confiscate come from the US. The 90% they keep referring to comes from the fact that Mexico sends the weapons they suspect of originating in the US somewhere to traced. 90% of the weapons they think come from the US, actually do.

Sounds about right.
    Guns International

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Today, Mexican President Calderon called for re-instatment of the US "Assault Weapon Ban". Certainly, myself and millions of others oppose it. I sent out an email to an informal group I update on Second Amendment issues and put up a blog response as well. If it might be of any help, no matter how little, here it is:

hi-powers--handguns: Mexican President Calderon calls for re-instatement of US "Assault Weapon Ban".

Best.

Him and Eric Holder are best buds by now I'd imagine.

Freedom1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    The drug war being what it is down there. I would think that 80% of the guns confiscated would total more guns than are sold in this country.
    This crap from Mexico and from the Whitehouse is nothing more than Liberal/Progressive anti-Second Amendment BS.

If they want things to get better down south. Our country could do more to secure our borders. That would stop the flow of illegals coming in, and any gun trafficking going out.
    Cheaper to build a fence than to do the shieza that they talk about.

And the Mexican president can take a flying leap, The Arizona law is good, Constitutional, (in that it is doing what the idiots in DC are supposed to be doing but won't) and is the right thing for the country and most importantly the State of Arizona and it's citizens.
    They after all are the ones being hurt by all the illegals coming in.

Top Bottom