• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lokiaga

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Austin
    I'm not connected with them in any way, but Storied Firearms, on Hwy 290 west of Austin, is a great gun store. They handle transfers at very reasonable prices. Prices for new guns and equipment are reasonable. They will work with special orders. Owners are very friendly. They advertise as the "gun store without an attitude," and anybody who's walked into more than one gun store will know exactly what that means. True.
    ARJ Defense ad

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Been in many times and Charlie is indeed a nice guy. I've done many transfers through them. Only thing, I was hoping for a little break was AR lower transfers all from one dealer. It was for 5 of them from 1 person and they wanted 30.00 bucks /ea to transfer. 150.00 just for the transfer. 30.00 is the highest I've paid for a transfer but they're close to my house. I understand that many stores will give you a break on additional transfers if they're coming from the same place. Geez 15 minutes of work, (well maybe 20 with the logging time ) for a 150.00? Lawyer fees there. Maybe I'm missing something that makes that transfer harder?

Prices of their surplus long rifles seem a little high too but I know they have to make money. Still a nice little place though.

Last edited:

Brayn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2013
    I think its hard to buy the gun and carry the gun in another state where the guns are banned.Do they offer their services in another state near Wisconsin.Because i want to purchase some guns for my house as well as for my business.Because here most of the stores are closed after the gun control policy.
    mclaughlinsfamilylaw

Last edited:

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I have no idea what the post above is about :D.

I just learned this place has shut down and moved to Colorado. I just spoke to the owner through Gunbroker. I haven't been in there in a while, been doing most of my buying and transferring through Central Texas. Anyone know what happened?

I told him that I thought Colorado was an interesting choice considering the current unfriendly atmosphere there.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Looks like he was trying to push a law firm or something.

Over five years ago...

30617080-a1af-418d-a027-847f00006433.jpg

Attachments

• 30617080-a1af-418d-a027-847f00006433.jpg
      30617080-a1af-418d-a027-847f00006433.jpg
      51.9 KB · Views: 356

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom