• ...and so much more!
  • navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    You have heard of ZOMBIES haven’t you? To properly defend, you need an AR with at least 4, 30 rounders, a tactical shot gun capable of 10 rounds or more, and at least two hand guns. Preferably .40, .45, .357 or best 10mm/44 mag.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    AR's are modern rifles. Beautiful, black things that I can't afford at today's prices. . . . . .I've ordered a lower reciever, but I'm not guarrenteed what year I'll get it. . . . . . .:banghead:

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    AR's are modern rifles. Beautiful, black things that I can't afford at today's prices. . . . . .I've ordered a lower reciever, but I'm not guarrenteed what year I'll get it. . . . . . .:banghead:

LOL, great explanation. And in today's world completely correct. I was contemplating ordering one, but I came to the same conclusion as you I'm not sure what year I'll get it. So I decided to wait. I seen one at a garage sale last year and the guy wanted $580 for it. Hell you can't even get half an AR for that price now. LOL. Oh by the way I was a moron and didn't buy it. :banghead:

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    This is normal. Now, if you start talking to your gun, and possibly even naming it, you may want to consider professional help........at least that's what they told me before giving me this nice custom fitted white jacket. The jacket is a bit uncomfortable though, and I still don't get why the arms are tied across the chest and it opens from the back instead of the front. Must be a European designer thing I'm just not hip to. It's real hard using my tongue to try and type posts with this thing on. Man this keyboard tastes bad. Oh crap, here they come with the meds again! lol j/k

Now that right there is FUNNY.......LOL

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Just be careful you don't end up like...

fmjack1.jpg

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    That's assuming you don't drive her to leaving you then selling your stuff for fun. Not only does she knkow the price you paid, but selling it for $500 might actually bring her GREAT satisfaction [/quote]

Shorts,

You're probably right about knowing what I paid! It's a game we play......I don't ask what she pays for jewelry! Been working pretty good for 43 + years. Think I'll keep her.......and she almost has me raised. (LOL)

Okie556

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    We (as strictly speaking my wife and I are currently sharing it) got a P226 22LR as our 'starter' gun:) Next up will be a non-pea-shooter version of the P226.

If it's an actual P226, you should be able to simply get a 9mm slide and barrel for it.

I can't fault you for the Sig. I love my P220 SAO, and can't imagine ever getting rid of it.

StevenC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    The 9mm conversion may be in the works. The wife has fixated on the Blackwater Tactical P226 however!

That is so hard core, i'm very proud of her:)

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Alright...it's official...I have to join the OP...I just flew in late last night and got a hold of my new XD40 4" service...it's nice...i like it...if it was ok with my current wife, i might even marry it...lol Can't wait to go shoot it. Might even go buy some ammo since the 2k rounds I ordered last week won't be showing up until next monday:(. WHich is fine by me as I don't think I can have too much.

StevenC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Congrats GM Chief, let us know how the shoot does! I'm hoping to take mine out this weekend:)

Top Bottom