• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Update: hog hasn’t been touched by anything. Bloated like a balloon and stinks but nothing is eating it. Dodged a bullet I guess
    Currently sitting in the stand for more hogs. Gonna be a long night. Came at 2am this morning according to the camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's an odd occurrence.
    Sounds like your instincts were right.
    ARJ Defense ad

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    Crazy update on hog hunting tonight! Shot a boar by moonlight. Could barely see the crosshairs. Shot and hit him but hit his ass when I thought it was his head...
    Tracked little droplets of blood for nearly 200 yards, snaking through thick brush. Crawling at one point lol. Such a bad hit that I kept bumping him and got within 5 yards at one point. Finally followed him by the sound of crashing branches until I was 10’ from him. Cornered him in a prickly pear thicket. Emptied my 9mm on him to stop his charge!
    Sooooo long story short, take ethical shots and always carry when tracking!

b15d22af508b2428b0482ee9572aa051.jpg

e2bb2835cb7eeb1df4206a1e3e6e80d2.jpg

a62f721d853ac66776531d6218917d5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    I have cut open two similar lumps. The first did appear to be a lipoma or possible some sort of benign growth. They other was a small, pressurized puss pocket surrounded by touch tissue (the sack?). It was pretty disgusting.

A buddy of mine dug one open years ago and found a .22 lr bullet in the middle of it. I could not find the prize in the puss pocket on my. :mad:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I have cut open two similar lumps. The first did appear to be a lipoma or possible some sort of benign growth. They other was a small, pressurized puss pocket surrounded by touch tissue (the sack?). It was pretty disgusting.

A buddy of mine dug one open years ago and found a .22 lr bullet in the middle of it. I could not find the prize in the puss pocket on my. :mad:
    Found a .17 in a keloid lump in a medium sized pig’s neck. Completely healed. About a 100lb sow. Noticed the bump after skinning her and there it was.

Probably another legend maker. Hunter shoots pig with a squirrel zapper. Knocked her down and stuns her, she gets up and hauls ass and another bullet proof “shield” story is in circulation.

Top Bottom