streamlight flashlight

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
just wanted to let you guys know that streamlight has great customer service. to sum it up in a short story....

i ordered a streamlight tl-2 LED from amazon.com, and was sent what i am assuming is the 2007 model although i ordered the one with the new c4led... nothing on the package said anything about being a c4 and the shipper keeps saying that i received the right one (because the manufacture number matches, as it does but its an older model, not what is advertised)..

so i emailed streamlight and told them the problem and they are willing to mail me a new tl-2 led to make sure i have the c4led, i just have to send the one i have back. how coooool is that! they even let me use their ups account so i didnt have to pay anything!!! swooosh.

A+++ will do business/advertise/recommend their products again!!

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Sweet, I've really been wanting to eventually get a Streamlight, both hand held and a weapon mounted one. I'm glad to hear they are a good company to deal with.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
I have 2 Streamlights, they are both great lights. One is LED, the other has a bulb. The only downside to the regular bulbs is battery life, all future lights will be LED (until the next new technology arrive).

I'm glad they have a good customer service department, though I have never needed to contact them.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
the new c4 LED is bad fuckin ass. by far better then my surefire, i now officially do not regret giving my surefire to my brother :)
Be sure to tell him that Surefire offers LED replacement lamps so he can have a 'BFA' light too. He can change out the bulb to make LED, see http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/carfnbr/254/sesent/00

I can't knock surefire, I like mine......but it eats those expensive 3v's. I am going to order an LED replacement bulb for it.

Top Bottom