• TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    BTW - I DID reply to her "response" with:

> Ma'm....excuse me, but your response is a blatant distortion of the facts. In case you
    > haven't read it (which I doubt, since this came from your own facilities:

> From: Austin Community College District <accbulkadmin@g.austincc.edu>
    > Date: February 15, 2011 3:51:06 PM CST
    > Subject: ACC Student Information Announcement: "Living for 32"

(SNIP balance of email copy of their original email)
    Target Sports

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    So they're promoting keeping guns off campus? Then what are we going to do when a shooter goes on a rampage? Wait till he spends all his ammo on our peers and tackle him? Or wait for the swat team to come in?

No thanks.

They'd like you to quietly lay down and wait for the gunman to leisurely stroll over to you so he can decide if he wants to shoot you with his horrible assault rifle, or one of those evil Glocks "that all the terrorists use".

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I laugh because it is not up to the students anyway. Its up to the elected representatives who were voted on by all Texans not just students. Im really hope the majority of college students outgrow their liberalism. I have to deal with their crap every day. Social Injustice, Affirmative Action, Evil guns, Obama rocks, The environment, I cant stand the people here. Our country is in trouble if these people don't change. I go to Baylor, a fairly conservative college, its still way too liberal for me.

By the way Redneck im sorry for our argument and good letter to the school.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Personally, there's no way I'd go to something like that. One of 'em would say something stupid, I'd bitchslap 'em, an' it'd be all over the news:

"Mature, sane adult man tries to bitch-slap sense into retarded, pimple-faced punk without a clue."

an' KAK, we're good......

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The ACLU will not be interested they do not care about the second amendment, and have openly stated that American citizens have no right to own firearms.

Like I said, this isn't a 2A issue. This is a 1A issue because tax dollars were used to push a political agenda. ACLU absolutely would care about this.

UPDATE TOTAL WIN: "CSU East Bay" Refusing To Publish Reasoned Debate On Gun Issues - Calguns.net

I know the gentleman who did this (Oaklander). He later said that the ACLU lawyer he talked to was veeeery interested in the goings on

Also, some chapters of ACLU have warmed to 2A since Heller and MacDonald.

Top Bottom